Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!

Go down 
+13
Gatlag Stonetooth
Narcissus
dr!zzt
Arachas
Laney
Kiwi
Da Bank
Mordheimer
balangaz
Komfritten
Lazi
skavenslayer
mudboy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Narcissus

Narcissus

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 am

Great job. Great scene you have set. I really like the rust and hiding grot.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
mudboy

mudboy

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 am

Thanks guys:D

The Commisar is a model I have always wanted to paint and I used Laney's Tutorial for his jacket. I wasn't on purpose it turned out to be a leather jacket but the finished result is just so nice.

He he, the grot is from an old Gorkamorka Rebel Grot Big Lugga. For tha Revolusion. Kind of a tribute this old but fantastic game:)
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:59 am

The jacket on the Commissar turned out way better than my example in the tutorial. Did you add extra wash layers? Mine got ruined by the matt varnish over the top (I don't bother with varnish any more).

Laney
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 am

I gave it two or three washes over an Adeptus Battlegrey base.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 am

Finished! The last little detail is done and I'll throw a few more pictures up before I pack it up.

"Only in death does duty end"

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290002

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290003

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290006

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290007

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290008

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290009

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290010

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290011

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290012

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290013

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290014

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 P4290015

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 am

BRILLIANT!!! Love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:58 am

I lack words ...
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Amazing - you've excelled yourself!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Still, my question has not been answered.

Mordheimer wrote:
This is amazing! But typical you... ALWAYS confusing me. Who is the Prisoner? My money is on the Gretchin. He IS a one Star General after all. Proof? Look at his cap! Hwehehehe...

Who is the Prisoner? The Commissar? The Cultist Leader? The Gretchin?
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Mordheimer wrote:

Who is the Prisoner? The Commissar? The Cultist Leader? The Gretchin?

Time will tell...

It's the recipants decision. As there's two models that can be used for Hired Guns it would suggest it's one of them.

Edit; It's been shipped so the recipent should have it within two weeks depending on the postal service.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:19 am

HOLY CRAP! GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY?!?!?!

THIS AWESOME PIECE OF PRISONER GOODNESS!

THANK YOU MUDBOY!

Wow wow wow. Well, the above pictures speak for themselves. Mudboy, it is an HONOR to have your piece of art in my house. THANK YOU! I PROMISE to make some more pics of your piece... but I'm about to leave for France and I really don't have time to do your stuff justice right now. When I get back I'll slot in your guys in some of my scenery!

Really happy the with Commissar: not only it is an awesome model, it's the first Hired Gun I'd want for my Guard squad. I'm sure I can find a use for the other models, too. Heck, just standing on the shelf they are awesome enough!

You went through so much trouble to get this done, it's really, really cool to have it here sitting in front me of. Prisoner Exchange ROCKS!

Small edit: when I opened the box... phewww! mudboy, dude... stop smoking. ;D
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:40 am

Can imagine the surprise! Should have been a great moment!
Arachas wrote:
LOL
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:24 am

HAHAH! Awesome! The 1st Prisoner arrives.

CONGRATZ TO BOTH OF YOU!
It is a wonderful piece.

Arachas wrote:
HAHA! Maybe Mudboy doesn't smoke and just emptied an ashtray on the box. He DOES have a weird sense of humor. Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Hahahaha. I love the obvious surprise and excitement Arachas.

Great diorama mudboy. I like the wide variety of models and the very action packed scene. The face on the one cultist is really creepy!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

This is a work of art. Very happy for Arachas an d jealous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm very glad you like it. I put a lot of work into it and enjoyed every moment of it. It's been really satisfying doing something different and trying new technics. The weathering, the painting on the Psyker, painting a FW model(insane detail). I didn't even mind sending it away as I feel the event is much more than just giving something away, it's sharing experiences and giving others that WOW feeling.

Thank you all for the encouraging comments during the building proces and after the finished result. The honour is mine Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 Bow

And yes I should stop smoking. It's just not that easy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:26 am

The Commissar is my favorite. ForgeWorld rocks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Prisoner Exchange 2012-
Jump to: