The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wazzdakka's Models

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Wazzdakka's Models   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

Ok so my previous attemp at down loading pictures was unsuccessful. Of course for as smart as a smart phone is, I still couldn't figure it out. so let me try this again. From my laptop of course.

This was the squad of Grey Knights I was contracted to paint for Cry Havoc Gaiming in California. My favorite was the banner.

This is Guardsman Marbo. Not the best picture.

Guard was the easiest paint job but there were just so many models to paint.

I will post more when I get the chance to put the minis out and spend time on taking the pictures. Until then, enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 am

Very nice models! The banner is particularly stunning! Your Guardsmen looks cool too... I can spot a White Shield or two! My only suggestion is to base the models... it completes the illusion. Great job... thanks for sharing!

PS: I split this post from your Welcome Mat thread... it deserves a space of its own!

The Mordheimer - Death Squads' Chief Editor & Ninja Designer. Bursting with ARACHAS' Dev-Powahâ„¢! Puke
Can't wait until someone invents a time machine so I can go to the specific day in the past that I volunteered for this, so I can kick my own ass.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

Nice. I really like the grey knights. I'd love a close up of the banner. Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:43 am

First let me say thank you to Mordhiemer for putting the pictures in the proper place. M, you are right. I do need to base them. I onlyam recently (about a month ago) starrted basing my models. It is still a little rough, but my technique on basing is getting better. Narcissus, I will try to crop in on the banner for you, the model however has gone missing so I now only have the picture I took. More to follow.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Today at 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Wazzdakka's Models
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1