The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

For the Hive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydor

PostSubject: For the Hive   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey guys,

bringing a new guy into the deathsquads game. he played a couple of missions as cadians and chaos and is hungry for more.

and he is a tyranid player.

So, i was wonderin if any of you guys may have ideas on a balanced genestealer squad, as far as units, bioweapon and equiptment, and special rules
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: For the Hive   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Tyranids will be made... but we are working at the moment with Core Rules and other Squads. Tyranids will be VERY interesting to play... but nothing at the moment.

Battle Report?

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: For the Hive   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:08 am

sure thing man! be warned, it will be using whatever i come up with as house ruled nids.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: For the Hive   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 am

As long as YOU are happy... I'm happy!

Just remember, Forum Policy (LINK) dictates that there should be no posting or advertising of your own work, as the forum is for official rules. It creates confusion. You can share your rules on your own site, blog, forum, etc... just not here. Wink

Looking forward to your Battle Reports!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Hive   Today at 9:51 am

Back to top Go down

For the Hive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1