Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log

Go down 
+13
mudboy
Lazi
Kiwi
DeafNala
Arachas
Da Bank
skavenslayer
dumdeedum
Gatlag Stonetooth
Laney
Narcissus
Mordheimer
Colonel Prius
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   Empty
PostSubject: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Ok, so I was going to wait 'till I got someone assigned and make something on their wishlist, but (un?)fortunately for that person, I got hit by inspiration for a piece ahead of time.

So, I wont say to much yet, open for suggestions though, it is still very much a WIP.

Some quick pictures to wet the apatite:

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-04231120

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-04231134

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-04231202
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 pm

BY THE EMPEROR' SCROTUM! You are a GENIUS!!! This is so awesome! I can wait to read the story behind this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Sick start. Sick as in awesome and sick as in gross. What happened to guy number 1s legs?
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am

Brilliant idea and the execution looks ace too!

Question: The head of the right hand guy, where is it from (and have you made it look like that)?

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 am

Thanks for the kind words so far. I plan to greenstuff some bandages on the amputated limbs and I havn't even started yet on the actual 'prisoner', which will be a medic/medical professional. Set it up in a little diorama and voila!

I have never done a diorama before and had wanted to do one for quite some time, so PE2012 was the perfect excuse!

@Laney, the head is one from maxmini, from their 'evil heads', this being one of the less evil ones, but with a massive stitched wound that was perfect for this project.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 am

Ohhh man... If I get this (I know I won't... Sad ) I would build a FIELD HOSPITAL to put your diorama inside... this is AWESOME! Who would have EVER though that the 'stupid' medic could be the inspiration and center piece of such amazing story? I guess that we forget the human aspect of war in 40k... the wounded and those who help them.

BRAVO!!! Your idea is really out there... WOW!!! Thanks for sharing. I better work on my Prisoner. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Wow! Looks like this one is going to be sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 am

Wow, just wow, this looks like an amazing start to what I can only see as being an amazing project too, looking forwards to everything else Smile
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

I like this alot.. looks really promising. But then again this is something like what I had planed, should have been faster writing my ideas, that way I wont look lika a copycat Very Happy

My plan was to make a very "evil" looking Medic, kinda like a barber-surgeon lookin fellow... While it looks like you going for a more IG looking medic Very Happy
Maby I should re-think my prisoner, would like to make something "unique"

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am

I found a link to a "hospital" IG diorama and this is a great idea.

Would part of a zombie leg be good for the poor champ who got his legs blown off? Maybe if there was a doctor or nurse standing by they could be holding it.

Whatever you do it will be great as this idea is pure genius.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 am

ACE! Your modelling skills keep improving. MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Ok, some quick work in progress shots. Diorama assembled en painting in progress (very much so). Oddly enough, I have not yet started work on the actual 'prisoner' model... I guess he will be fairly standard, my 'new thing to try' with this was the diorama part Just Kidding. don't know yet, maybe I'll try making a greenstuff long doctors coat or something... hmm....

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-29180628

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-29180554
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

You diorama makes me want to make a sick/funny Darth Vader post lava pre suit diorama. "It's over Anakin, I have the high ground."
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Now that's a fine example of I.G. discipline...amputations in uniform. The diorama is progressing WONDERFULLY.
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Looking great! Just an idea but maybe you could do some medical cabinets with the various "intruments".
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 am

Prius... MAGNIFICENT work! I agree with Kiwi (GASP!!!!) that you need to make the place 'alive', by adding some details. Some easy stuff (besides what was suggested)... how about some blood IV transfusion bags? I mean... they would need to add fluid/blood back to the victims patients.

Keep the GREAT work up!

DeafNala wrote:
Now that's a fine example of I.G. discipline...amputations in uniform. The diorama is progressing WONDERFULLY.
HAHAHAH!!! That is hilarious! I will use this quote some day!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 am

DeafNala wrote:

Yeah, what the heck, Deaf. You think they ask them to take those off, before being treated? scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 am

Well...while removing one's street clothes is usually done before an operation, I figure with the way G.W. presents the Empire, once they've loped off the limbs might as well get them dressed to throw back into combat. clown
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:19 pm

I've just crossed a thread you might be interested in: LINK . Maybe you can get some inspiration fro it (well, you don't need much Smile the diorama is already coming out nicely Wink )
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Great find Lazi! Lots of pics... AWESOME resource!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Ok, status update. Still haven't started the actual 'prisoner' yet, but the diorama is painted (apart from some possible additions I make, like IV bags)... I need to get a bit of a move on, the rate I am going, if I want to get the prisoner done before the shipping date.

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-04-01174216

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-04-01174209

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-04-01174256
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 pm

This is gross... SO COOL! Love it! The details are amazing. I think you are right... some 'items' like IV's, tables and debris would push it up a notch or two. GREAT WORK!!!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Ewww, gory. Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   1724050007
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Wow! This is great.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Quite gory! Looking forward to seeing the finished model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log    Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colonel Prius' Prisoner Exchange Log
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Prisoner Exchange 2012-
Jump to: