Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KartoffelGranate

KartoffelGranate

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello everyone, I learned about this forum from DakkaDakka, and I was interested in the rules of this game, based on what I've heard. Just a quick heads up, I will most likely lurk. I will probably post about a squad I'll make, or something similar. I look forward to learning this game. Very Happy

Emperor Protects Death Squads
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Salute Welcome Brother KartoffelGranate!!! Salute

Welcome to Death Squads! So... what have you heard? Give us the scoop man! Yes, the good, the bad and the ugly! HA! Where are you from? You have a group to play? What Squads are you interested?

Use the forum as YOU wish... you want to lurk, ok. You want to share your experiences and be PART of the community... even help shape the game... post away! We do love pics... so sharing pics do certainly makes friends. HA!

Enjoy Death Squads ... Gork (Or Mork) Squish. Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
KartoffelGranate

KartoffelGranate

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. I haven't heard very much about this game, other than that it plays similar to Necromunda. Being fond of that sort of game, I figured I'd give Death Squads a shot. I currently don't have a group to play with, although I can probably find someone at my local store near Leesburg, Huzzah Hobbies. I'll probably convert some of my friends to this game after I read through the rulebook. One thing I did notice from my quick skim is that the Imperial Guard do not have Steel Legion as a regiment. That said, I'll probably just fork up the money and make Death Korp. i look forward to learning this game. To start with, I'll use Orks. Rifle
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am

Nice. Death Squads plays like Necromunda and Mordheim, but is neither of them. Death Squads has grown to become its own 'monster'... heheheh.

The game revolves into Squads, and as such there is no reason why to make a Steel Legion. They base their firepower on tanks and other armored vehicles, which are not at scale for man-to-man combat. It is like making a Catachan Army for an Apocalypse game... it could be done, but doesn't fit right (Steel Legions are best there).

The DKoK are fun... and their Mole Launcher is VERY unique... hehehe... my favorite Squad are the Orks. I don't play Orks in 40k, but at this level they get really personal (and wacky) fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
KartoffelGranate

KartoffelGranate

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am

Alright. By the way, is there currently a sort of excel list available? The one posted in an older thread has a dead link. Sad
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 am

Hi! Welcome to Death Squads!

Can't help you with the excel, I'm afraid. Sad
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Welcome to Death Squads!

Where on Dakka Dakka did you hear about us (I occasionally post over there).

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: