Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da Bank Prisoner Log

Go down 
+5
mudboy
Lord GreyWolf
Mordheimer
Laney
Da Bank
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

Da Bank

Da Bank Prisoner Log Empty
PostSubject: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 pm

After checking out everyone's logs and seeing some are a bit larger I feel comfortable with my next endeavor.

The problem is deciding to work on Imperial Guard version or a Chaos Renegade version.

I have a few bits coming in and once I get all the legs, arms and etc I can see better which way this project could be going.

Arggh, I just found some bits I didn't need to order but I can still use them as I have more items to work on the future.

I will try to get some pics up in the near future and will need to get paints once I figure out which way I am going with the project.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

What kind of fighter do you have planned? Hired Gun, Officer, Special Weapon Guy?

I'd always go IG as a first choice, which is why I've gone for a possible renegade/cultist/IG model - so that the person receiving has some options (even weapon servitor).

I'd love to see something chaos based.

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Laney

Hey!

That is why I was thinking IG or Chaos Renegade as whoever receiving might be able to use the model for either squad.

You asked a great questions "Hired Gun, Officer and et". MMM. I need to pinpoint this before I proceed as this will help with what I am trying to do.

I have a real crazy idea but I believe I will stay clear as someone noted they are doing something similiar and I don't want to "taint" the waters. Very Happy

I will reread over the hired guns first and then go back between both squads as your specialized weapon idea just made me think of an idea.

I ordered a bunch of bits on ebay that was IG and Chaos Renegade related so I can go either way with this. But I think Laney has helped push to to Chaos.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 am

WHAT? Laney pushing anyone towards evil? Naaaaahhhh... hehehehe

Seriously, with the new units and Hired Guns 're-discovery' we are seeing lots of cool stuff around. Let's see what you come up with. I think you should make ... OHHHHH... Idea .... I GOT IT!!! (man, this thinking stuff hurts!)

Do a Renegade... a Slaanesh ( Slaanesh ) Noise RenegadeTM! YES! I even coined the name! HEHEHEH! Kindda like a Noise Marine, but without the Power Armor. For the uninitiate, the Noise Marines are the dedicated Slaaneshi Chaos Space Marine foot soldiers, commonly found in the Emperor's Children Traitor Legion. They use devastating sonic weaponry that confuses and demoralizes enemy forces in a wild show of “deafeningly loud, psycho-sonically and pyrotechnically explosive attacks”. Those guys go WAY back... to moments before the Horus Heresy. That means that you have LOTS of wiggle room.

Now imagine that this Renegade is looking forward hearing the din of battle and screams of the dying... Slaanesh takes notice and wants to make of him a future Champion. So he gives him some sonic weaponry (not a Sonic Cannon) but something VERY big and loud. You could paint him using the colors of the Emperor's Children Legion.

Just an idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 am

Thanks to Laney and Mord for pushing me off into the deep end.

No pics yet. Sorry but here is a hint.

INTRODUCTION:

Price of Promethium have you down?

Cost of the next Crusade got you clipping coupons?

Tired of the Tzzentch Express Credit Card constantly changing to a variable interest rate?

Has Carte Blood (Carte Blanche)demanding Blood for payment to the Blood God, again?

Tired of being told to car pool into work or the next Crusade?

If so, you are not alone, as billions are affected in this manner in the 40K Universe. You are in luck, Papa Nurgles Alternative Fuels are here to save the day!

What if I, Papa Nurgle, could put money back in your pocket? Wouldn't that be great? How much would that be worth to you alone? Priceless, right? Yea, I know.

Disclaimer: Results are not typical. If you take nitrates or have chest pains, are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant please stop taking immediately and see Field Nurse Christiana Rodriguez immediately. But, if you are experiencing bloated, itchy, scratchy, boils, puss, mucos, pus, enlarge body parts, become dizzy, you smell funny, woman no longer want to be around you, May cause loose stools, and etc then you are fine and these symptoms are normal and experienced by most.

Some people have had changes in behavior, hostility, agitation, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or actions while utilizing Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program to help them save money. Some people had these symptoms when they began taking Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program, and others developed them after several weeks of treatment or after stopping Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program. If you, your family, or caregiver notice agitation, hostility, depression, or changes in behavior, thinking, or mood that are not typical for you, or you develop suicidal thoughts or actions, anxiety, panic, aggression, anger, mania, abnormal sensations, hallucinations, paranoia, or confusion, stop taking Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program and call your doctor right away. Also tell your doctor about any history of depression or other mental health problems before taking Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program, as these symptoms may worsen while taking Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program.

Some people can have serious skin reactions while taking Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program, some of which can become life-threatening. These can include rash, swelling, redness, and peeling of the skin. Some people can have allergic reactions to Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program, some of which can be life-threatening and include: swelling of the face, mouth, and throat that can cause trouble breathing. If you have these symptoms or have a rash with peeling skin or blisters in your mouth, stop taking Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program and get medical attention right away.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 am

love that Infomercial makes me want to go buy ALOT of cream....

looking forward to your dazzling model.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am

@LGW

Yea, need to stock up on some soothing lotions. I will try my best on painting but the concept behind the model will be unique. Kind of like when I did the model for you for PE 2010.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 am

Ha ha, I laughed so hard!

REALLY excited about this prisonerDa Bank Prisoner Log 2220624523
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

Vox 1-777-777-7777, Nurglings are standing by.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Da Bank wrote:
Tired of the Tzzentch Express Credit Card constantly changing to a variable interest rate?
OK... officially the gag is AWESOME! Hahahaha!

Now every time (and I mean EVERY TIME) I see a medicine ad on TV, I will substitute the medication's name for Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program. Way to ruin me... THANKS! Very Happy

Da Bank wrote:
Vox 1-777-777-7777, Nurglings are standing by.
Hehehe... now you have to also model a little Nurgling answering a phone! Particularly funny since I now work on a Call Center. HAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks. I got some work to do. I need to find a phone to put in a nurglings hand.

I have more script to be read but I will wait a bit on posting it as I have a few more ideas.

Nurgle's favorite number is 7 per 40k Wikki.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I need to get some small chains for my project. Any good ideas on where to get them?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Micheals... Rose... craft store (forgot the name... rats!) They are on the section of making your own jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Da Bank Prisoner Log Billy-10

Billy Mays here for Papa Nurgle's Alternative Fuel Program!

Yes, some of you may remember me as the Oxi Clean Spokesman before my untimely demise. Something that many people don't know is that I am still around, notice I didn't say alive? That is because Papa Nurgle was the CEO of Oxi Clean at the time and yes it is an Oxy Moron but he used is alternate fuel program to bring me back.....yes, as a zombie.

Now Oxi Clean is a cleaner and a pure energy source that could in theory create enormous amounts of alternative energy and clean stains right out of your clothes.

Let me run a few scenarios past you and tell when when one fits.

Got a little frakker in your squad and tired of his mouth? Don't kill him turn him into a zombie and turn that little frakker into an indentured servant.

Having issues with an Aspiring Champion who thinks he is the "Chosen" one? Come on, these guys come and go and yet have all experienced these guys. You can challenge him and attempt to usurp his authority, kill him or heck turn that Frakkin Aspiring Champion into a zomibe who serves you?

Taking over a hive world that has billions of imperial servants who love the Corpse God? Oxi Clean them! Don't kill them and then they are useless and just stink up the place. Turn them into zombies and use them to do jobs and tasks that you didn't want to do.

Papi Nurgle's Oxi Clean perfect for turning the general populace into mindless zombies but it can also take out wine and juice stains from your white carpet.

It is powered by the air you and I breath.

Activated by the water you and I drink

But is it Papa Nurgle Approved!

It cleans, it brightens, eliminates odors and turns people into zombies!

Order now and we will super size your order.

Nurglings are standing by.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Da Bank Prisoner Log Photo_14Da Bank Prisoner Log Photo_13Da Bank Prisoner Log Photo_12Da Bank Prisoner Log Photo_11Da Bank Prisoner Log Photo_10

Finally some pics. My bits came in but I need some green stuff.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 am

Holy mother of crap! That look's cool!!!

Now where did I put those DS rules for vehicles...
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 pm

A few pics.

Da Bank Prisoner Log Pic_310Da Bank Prisoner Log Front_11
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 pm

That is one mean looking vehicle - great job!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Laney: thanks. I am not a good "green stuffer" and painter as others so I am hoping the uniqueness of this will hopefully make up. Smile

I am so impressed eith everyone else's work on PE 2012 it is really cool.

It is small things like this that show some of the bet parts of this hobby.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Did you managed to use the liquid GS? Where? How was it? hard or easy to use? So far looks good... the red shields scream "shot me!"... I guess the driver is pleased about that! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Hadn't had a chance to use the liquid green stuff. No real gaps to fill. Though I do need some regular green stuff as I am trying to converted some henchmen to go with the vehicle to add a little something.

Yea, the red does attract. Crap, I should have painted a "bullseye". That would have been good. Chaos is never shy about a fight and these guys are on a mission to drive....er mission to die. Da Bank Prisoner Log 411128
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 am

I am finished and hope to mail out this next week.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 pm

That is VERY COOL, Da Bank! I got so used to receiving a notice whenever a thread was updated, that I forgot to check the ones I hadn't posted in...sorry I missed the development stage. Bill Mays seems to be a Living Impaired Promo Guy now...BUT WAIT! affraid
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Cool use of the Halo model - the red works really well against the camo green.

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Bank Prisoner Log   Da Bank Prisoner Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Bank Prisoner Log
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Prisoner Exchange 2012-
Jump to: