Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log

Go down 
+5
Colonel Prius
Mordheimer
Da Bank
Laney
Matt12z
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log   Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:23 am

WOW! Great pics! Great job taking and sharing those. The flush base does make a huge difference. Although the model is extremely well done, for me the show stopper of the diorama is the sign in the back. Sorry! Is so freaking tiny... and FREE HAND! Just Kidding

Something I like about the whole piece is that the setting (location) does not seems to be "rust city". The Assassin is on a place that is used and maintained... it screams to me, "Terminate the Chief Engineer of the Forge, then we will commence our attack. FOR THE GREATER GOOD!" Very cool!

Another PE? Not right now. Consider this few months the "Staff's Vacation"... we have LOTS to do for the release of the new edition of the game. Maybe after. But now you know that you can do stuff like this. Make something and share the experience... we will be thrilled!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Matt12z

Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log   Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:09 pm

@Da Bank - Oh, you don't need to tell me thats a compliment. Any comparison to Mr Fett (as he's known to his friends) is much appreciated!

@Mord - As tempting as another P.E is, that would certainly be something for the future, like in a years time or so! Definitely not now. I was more thinking of something a little more light hearted. Some forums run painting competitions on a theme. Or perhaps even a variation of the "tale of four gamers" series of articles that White Dwarf occasionally runs - those of us interested commit to collecting a squad over a period of months, with points awarded for reaching targets, etc. I dunno. I guess what I'm getting at is that the P.E has been such an awesome event that's pulled the community closer, and I wonder if there's similar things we could do that would challenge us in our creating, but without being of the same epic scale of P.E. Plus, I need that sense of community to actually make me create - trying to do something myself on my own would result in a lot of half finished projects...

Just wondering aloud. Very Happy

Matt

Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log   Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I was thinking of maybe using him in a "prisoner-hunt" type scenario which seems like it would fit in well with his background, or maybe a prisoner grudge match with edward. It's been a while since we last had a game so we'll see.

Something like tale of four gamers would be great (the older ones were the best) but sadly Paint for the Paint God was let down by people, including myself, not keeping up with it. A painting competition or similar could be very cool though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log   Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparrow2z's 2012 P.E. Log
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3