Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ogryn Sniper

Go down 
+5
Da Bank
Mordheimer
Lazi
Narcissus
mudboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Ogryn Sniper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogryn Sniper   Ogryn Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm

I like the idea of the kneeling Ogryn Sniper... you get the BEST of both worlds... you get a ghillie suit and other sniper gear AND you get to see the Ogryn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Ogryn Sniper   Ogryn Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:55 pm

One thing I noticed also (and this may be cause you wanted to use the base)
but he's a sniper in a ghillie suit standing in open terrain. You should have some vegetation so that the back of him at least blends in a bit.

I feel bad because we are all kinda picking this apart. I really like the figure and I think it can be made better with some changes. I'm not trying to say anything is bad it just needs a little work.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Ogryn Sniper   Ogryn Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Dysturbed = Troll

HAHAH! Just kidding! Seriously mudboy... we are ALL very impressed with your idea (and your girlfriend wanting a model). We give constructive criticisms because we DO care about your hobby skills. You have always brought unbelievable stuff and the Ogryn Sniper concept is an Epic Win. As attempts go... you are FAR AHEAD any of us... we can only dream of an Ogryn Sniper, and only after you implanted the idea on our souls. Maybe the ideas would inspire you to do a 2nd one... which would be better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Ogryn Sniper   Ogryn Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Dysturbed wrote:
One thing I noticed also (and this may be cause you wanted to use the base)
but he's a sniper in a ghillie suit standing in open terrain. You should have some vegetation so that the back of him at least blends in a bit.

I feel bad because we are all kinda picking this apart. I really like the figure and I think it can be made better with some changes. I'm not trying to say anything is bad it just needs a little work.

Actually, with his pose and the flow of the camo cloak(yeah, it's a camo cloak now) it look's like he's running across an open battlefield to get to the next piece of cover Just Kidding

And don't feel bad. Constructive critisism is ALWAYS welcome Very Happy

And I'm pretty sure I'll make another one at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogryn Sniper   Ogryn Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogryn Sniper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2