The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hey everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cody20

PostSubject: hey everyone   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 pm

cody

Georgia,USA

i was at a game store playing warhammer and i noticed a guy(da bank)
looking at 40k models and we started talking and he told me about this game i started looking through the rule book and him telling me how its played and the things u can do and it sounded amazing its the game ive been looking for.

ive been reading the rule book alot getting the rules down and seeing how cool the races are and how cool your characters can be, as i read more and more i can tell you guys took alot of time and detail into it and it payed off. its brilliant!

i cant wait to get my army up and going, the only hard part is trying to see which people i want there all awesome
but im looking towards catachans i want my guys to be muscled with cigars and big guns you know guy things.

but keep up the good work and i hope to get my army running and pics up soon

Blood Angel
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome!!!

The game is a labor of love, with input at many levels from people who want to improve it. Every revision becomes better than the last. Da Bank is a great guy and you will have a great time.

The thing I love about Death Squads is that you can create the background for your own 40k Army. For example, I played a Catachan force (The Eye Pokers... sticking it to Chaos where it really hurts!) which could be the story of the Officers of my 40k Catachan Army (if I had one!) You can use the game as a 'bonus' for a 40k game... for example, play the Missile Silo Scenario... who ever wins gets D3 Hunter-Killer missiles on the 40k game. The possibilities are endless!

As you rear TLRB, if you have any comments, suggestions and/or questions... please post them. We are preparing the next revision (TLRB v0.5.0).

Last... the Catachans are AWESOME!!! Read my battle reports (short stories) whenever you have some time. I think you will get a kick out of my 'tactical' prowess... better said, lack of there of! HA!

Again... welcome!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Welcome Cody!

It was nice talking to you and the other guys at the store.

Hopefully, we can battle soon.
Back to top Go down
dwi

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 am

HEY! Hope you have fun with the game

Aquila dwi Aquila
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   Today at 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down

hey everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top