Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazi

Lazi

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm

This day started rather usual. I woke up, broke my fast, did some studying and the went on a hunt for food (to my favourite chinese restaurant). On my way out I stopped by the mailbox to take the newspaper and there was a surprise: a message from post office. I knew that had to be the package from some of these awesome guys on Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi 778760 forum. I saw that the package was from Poland, so I started to think who comes from this country so close to mine. But I really don't have memory for these things so it had to remain a surprise.
The message said to come for the package later in the afternoon so I went for lunch and then for a coffee with my friend and on my way back home a stopped by in the post office and there it was. I took it home and started to unravel the secret... And then I lost words... So there are only pictures...

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack01
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack03
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack05
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack06

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama02
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama03
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama04
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama05
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama13
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama14
https://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq184/Lazoxoatl/WH40K/DS%20Prisoners%20Exchange%202012/Received%20Prisoner/?action=view¤t=Diorama15.jpg
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama17

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Neron02
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Neron06
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Neron09

(more in the ALBUM)
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Congrats on the prisoner!

It it really is another masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes. After finding WORDS after a long time of searching, I have to say few things Smile

First: Thank you, Drizzt, for this awesome diorama! I already started to look for some place of honor in my room to put it on.
Secondly: You totally ruined my study-plan for today Very Happy I just can't keep my eyes on the papers as the diorama is always pulling my eyes away Wink But, who needs studying, right? Very Happy
Thirdly: I love those zombies and the dog! The dog especially is my favourite! I just wish it was removable, so it could be used in games Smile
For the fourth: My mother was freaked out by the grave stone with my name Smile But, well, she doesn't have the right feel for morbidity Smile I think it is very cool idea. And hey, my zombie-incarnation has a spare head in it's hand! AWESOME Very Happy
Fifthly: Neron is one mean character! It's great he looks totally cool facing the marching zombies. As he is a Tau auxilary, I have now one more reason to look forward for the Tau squad! He might be a leader of it Wink

What I love the most is that you paint in totally different style compared to mine. And there is a lot of things that I might learn from it much easier than from looking on tutorials or pictures on the internet.

Once again - THANK YOU, DRIZZT!
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Well, I even got inspired to write Smile Not sure if this would pass into the story competition, so I am posting it here. The quality is not really good but well... I am no writer or poet Very Happy

Nerons song

The cold night wind rose
It gave me the scary chill
Then my blood almost froze
And the stench made me ill

I heard them coming
Crawling on the cursed plain
I heard them humming
‘We’re coming for your brain’

I took a deep breath
Stood back on stiff feet
Then said to friend Death
‘Tonight we might meet’

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

With long jumps and paces
I followed Friend’s barking
Wanting to forget their faces
With their deamons marking

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

On a graveyard I came
My last stand to make
Taming the wild flame
Burning them like a steak

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

‘For the Greater Good’
I screamed as they came near
On the top of hill I stood
Putting away all my fear

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

I heard them crawling
Burning on the cursed plain
I heard them screaming
‘Neron's our bane!’
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Lazi: Congrats! This a very cool piece.

Drizzt: Wow and Double Wow! This is soooo awesome. I like the grave stone idea.

Lazi: Love the song
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm

HAHAH! Awesome Poem! VERY cool!

You know... Lazi's comments (as well as dr!tzz piece) gave me an idea! Idea We should do a Prisoner Exchange in Sept (to mail in mid October) with a Zombie Theme... make a zombie for the Recipient. I would love to be a zombie! Hehehehe

Anyhow... great diorama. AMAZING! Glad you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:25 am

The diorama looks great. I really like the writing on the gravestones. The dog has tons of character. The model itself looks pretty tough. I really like the zombies coming out of the ground with the slime. Great work.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi
Page 1 of 1