Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sweden

Go down 
+2
mudboy
nexus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nexus

nexus

Greetings from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am

thought it was time to introduce myself. I've been hanging on your forums for a while and the last few weeks, I and my gaming group started playing death squad. We've had great fun and it's a great game.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Welcome to the Death Squads forum cheers

Hope you'll post some more so we can see what you guys are up to over there Wink
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm

welcome!

Where do you game?

Any pics of the game?
Back to top Go down
nexus

nexus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

thanks!

we game in Malmö, that's a town in southern Sweden (if that's what you meant Wink )

I have a few pictures from a game between my chaos cultist warband and a friends cadian IG

Greetings from Sweden Bild5-1
My annihilator Drake takes aim whit his heavy stubber

Greetings from Sweden Bild7
The Kid is down and Omegon the alpha legion marine is moving in for the kill

Greetings from Sweden Bild6
Boone stands guard in a ruined house
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Thanks, and love the pics.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

Salute Welcome Brother Nexus!!! Salute

We are all very happy you are here. WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!! Little slow and then.... BOOM! Great pictures of models, terrain and Death Squads! WOW! Even after all these years (almost 4!) I still get goose bumps to find that people around the world enjoy our work.

Tell us a little about yourself? What games do you play? 40k? What armies? Feel free to post pics on the 40k section. Now... what do you like so far about Death Squads? Anything you would like to see improved? If you have time, share a game in the Battle Report section... we love a good game!!!

Well... enjoy the community and YOUR game. Welcome home, Battle Brother... welcome home. Salute
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Welcome to DS Nexus!

Great pics and models Very Happy

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
nexus

nexus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 am

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy

I have been playing GW games of and on for some thing like 20 years now and so have most of my gaming group. Mostly 40k, but also a lot of Epic, Necromunda and space hulk.

We have playd a couple of games of DS to get to know the rules and I must say it was a long times since I enjoyed myself so much playing with GW figures. And I really like that I can spend A LOT of time on converting and scratch building a small squad rather than speed painting 10.000 imperial guards... Smile (I am all ready planing my two next squads...)
Back to top Go down
Johanem

Johanem

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 am

Hello

It´s my boys that are getting slaughtered in the pictures above! Also been lurking around here for abit, not as long as Nexus though.

And I must say that been playing about 5 games now and I love it! It has re-egnited my love for the 40k universe again! Havent had this much fun playing in a long while!

Been playing since the begining of the ninties (EPIC, 40k and Wfb mostly), the last couple of years I have been hevly into Flames of War.

Will be posting some pictures of my warband soon. NEXUS, they are soon "finished"! Well I guess they never will be completly finished. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome to DS Johanem!

Laney
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Welcome Johanem!!

Feel free to start your own post to tell us MORE about you! I'm glad that you found a new joy for 40k based on your experiences with Death Squads. Make sure you post plenty of pics...

We I love you & Kissy Pics, or didn\'t hap !
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sweden
Page 1 of 1