Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 pm

This is the background and history of my death squads army The Warthogs. giving you a background on my main characters and what kind of recruits we want.

Deacon (Captain) was a recruit in Colonel Strakens platoon. they were set out on a mission on the mining world of Fortuse III to rout the forces of Alaitoc Craftworld. Deacon and his unit had a mission to find a injured IG Ratling that has the intell for Strakens.the intell will lead them straight to the Eldars main base .Along with this Ratling is a Ogryn though not the smartest race they are loyal to anyone who treats them with respect, this one would protect this ratling with his life and for the Imperial. The unit heard the Auspex beep a few times then stop fast, the Sergeant whispers to the squad "we must be close and stay sharp there must be Eldar near by." Before he could finish the sentence a loud scream hit all the squad. the Serge, yelled "BANSHEES!" They were ambushed but no one could do anything because of the banshees scream.

Deacon was in the back of the squad, not to dazed by the scream but slower then normal. He saw his team getting cut limb to limb by the power weapons of the banshees. A few lucky guardsmen were able to kill some of the Eldar scum with there autoguns but there were always anther banshee coming to take there place. Deacon stud as a banshee ran towards him jumping in the air getting her powerweapon ready to slice downwards deacon did what all he could do and tried to block with his auto gun, which did nothing she cut through that thing like butter. As he fell down by the power he heard a died guardsmen Voxcastor go off saying the Eldar has attack his home world of Thoth killing everything in the city he grew up in. Deacon was furious, he just lost everything he had. He took the combat knife from his side and ran towards the banshee yelling with rage, the banshee laughed as he did this and got her power weapon ready to strike. Deacon leaped forward then tumbling on the ground uppercutting with the knife going under the banshees mask into her head. As this happened the other banshees stopped everything they were doing and looked towards Deacon and charged. Deacon didn't care what would happen to him, he had nothing to loose he just wanted revenge. The banshees screamed as the charged doing nothing to him. Seven banshees ran towards him and he charged right back, running towards the closest one. He jumped to tackle her as she swung her power weapon she manged to cut his left arm in a bad way, almost off. That didn't stop him he tackled her and stabbed her in the chest. Then picking her up then running towards the other banshees using the one he killed as a shield. Two banshees stabbed at the same time but Deacon had use the died banshee to take the hits, he rolled between them and stabbed one in the back as the other started to turn around he quickly cut her throat. One other banshee came up behind cutting his arm off that had the knife in it.

As this deacon fell to the ground in pain and the banshee getting ready to finish him off. As this happened deacon heard a bulky voice yell "Da sergeant major ratling told to me uh, do what i was told!
An Ogryn came running in tackling the banshee smashing her head in with his fist then anther banshee charging him so he stood up and shot her with his grenade launcher blowing her in pieces. The two last ones ran towards them and deacon instantly picked up his knife from his arm and threw it at one of the banshees, hitting her in the left eye as she fell to the ground the Ogryn was trying to reload. The banshee got closer and leaped in the air to stab the ogryn a sniper shot hit her in the head. Deacon started to black out when he saw a ratling and some other guardsmen walking his way.

The next thing that happened to Deacon he awoke in a IG base-camp laying in a bed as the Ogryn sitting at his side, He looked at Deacon and said "uh you good with blade" as he said that a medic and a tech priest walked in and asked" how are u feeling" Deacon replied "i feel perfect!", "As well you should be, you where out for a weeks, you lost alot of blood" said the medic. "We heard that you are skilled with a knife and the only reason you had to stop fighting was because you lost your arm." as the tech priest said in a electronic voice. "yes" said Deacon. "A Banshee cut it off right off." "Well." said the tech priest. " we gave u a new arm that will fix that problem and ill think you'll be pleased." as the tech priest chuckled. Deacon looked at his new arm with amazement. "You gave me bionics?" Not just any bionics a specialized bionics designed by the medic, as u can see you have a button on the tip of your index finger that has a connection to your brain that allows you to control when it to come out." Said the tech priest. "what do u mean control, control what?" asked Deacon. "Just put your hand in a fist so that your index finger hits the back of your palm and think (fang)." said the medic. Before the medic could stop talking Deacons arm suddenly made a sharp sound as a Glowing green blade came out of his ulna. "This is the Catachan Fang, yours is a power weapon made just for you, yours is a little different from the squad your getting..." said the medic getting stopped by Deacon "Squad what do u mean by that?" Well Strakens was so pleased of what u did that your getting your own squad for special missions." He just wanted to know if u remember anything to what happened before u got here?"asked the medic. "All i remember is the voxcaster going off saying my home world was attacked and my city was lost." "Im very sorry, i heard about that also." "Tell me about this squad thing im part off." said Deacon.

"Strakens heard your combat with the banshees, a normal recruit taking down four of them in close combat with just a knife is amazing. He has offered you to do special missions for the Imperium. You'll get your own squad to command as you do this and if anything an adventure out of it." said the medic. " i just want revenge for my home and the people ive lost and all recruits that i get i want them to have a similar story so they can get there revenge also." as Deacon said in a mean voice. "So i guess you'll take the job then kid?" asked a voice coming from outside. Strakens walked in saying i have to worn you, you keep thinking like that you'll end up a renegade, now we don't want that do we." " Sir no sir!" yelled Deacon " Well kid we have your team waiting for u out side. Follow me and you can meet them."said Strakens.

Deacon walked out and there were four men standing there. "These are your officers.
Sergeants walk forward and tell the kid about your selves!" yelled Strakens.
"Sir!" "Balthazer reporting for duty sir!"
Balthazer Sergent
"Ill do the squads range killing,i can kill anything with this sniper rifle sir! yelled Balthazer"
as he said that a guardsmen passing by laughed and said "id like to see u kill a carnifex"
Thats what i did to get here asshole. said Balthazer. Impressive said Strakens
The next Sargent walked up as he did Deacon examined him noticing his arms were burnt. "Sir!" "My name is Geresh but you can call me Crisp!" "Sir!"
"Why do they call u that son?" asked Strakens. "Well sir i love flamethrowers,plasma weapons and heavy bolters, i once took out ten chaos terminators with one shot of a plamacannon. though i burnt the hell out of my arms and mostly my chest but my cigar was saved sir!""Not bad." said deacon.
"Lieutenants your up next!"they both took a step forward the biggest one saying "my name is Gar you can call me Grasshopper!" Then the smaller one said. "My name is Cal you can call me Cricket!"
"Why those names asked Deacon?" "well sir we are brothers said Grasshopper i intend to use the bigger but slower weapons as my little brother intends to use the smaller but fast weapons."
well cant say your names dont fit your fellows." said Deacon
Strakens then said to Deacon. "These are now your men they will follow you into war no matter what and as for your recruits ill get the ones you asked for im sure theirs plenty of them like that with this galaxies damnedness just be ready for the missions you'll get i don't know when they'll come in.your doing a great thing for the Imperium."

ill probably put more detail in to the story when i have more time

Last edited by cody20 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Awesome, super cool write up..... and I love your Avatar...

Let me know if you can play before Thursday. I may see if I can use some proxy models until I can get mine.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Very nice! Hehehehe.... love where you are going with it! Hopefully the dice will roll those advancements in your favor, so your unit becomes even meaner!!!

One suggestion; check on the grammar and spelling. Maybe it is just me, as English is my 2nd language, but I had to re-read the thing twice to understand several things. The story is VERY appealing, and I would hate other people missing it for such a thing.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 pm

yea i hope i get the weapons i have in the story and i didnt get to prof read but will do so right now
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:43 am

finished balthazar
Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background 100_3142

Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background 100_3143

Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background 100_3144
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:56 pm

The model looks fantastic, and the paint is VERY good. The bright yellow looks a little weird... "Hey, Bob. What's that bright yellow dot deep inside those bus... [BANG!] ..." Hehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background   Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard catachan jungle fighters [[The Warthogs ]] background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Campaigns & Battle Reports-
Jump to: