Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hail from Absurdistan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
floedebolle

floedebolle

Hail from Absurdistan! Empty
PostSubject: Hail from Absurdistan!   Hail from Absurdistan! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 am

Hello forumites,

am happy to finally having found a skirmish with 40k background that is not restricted to those standard gangs as in necromunda ( strange ammo rules!).
Well, hope that i have the same fun here as with tomsboringmordheimforum , but iam quite confident! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Hail from Absurdistan!   Hail from Absurdistan! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hail from Absurdistan!   Hail from Absurdistan! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Salute Welcome Brother floedebolle!!! Salute

They say that imitation is the best for of flattery... and to be 100% honest, we strive to be as good as TBMF! I don't know if we achieve it, but we certainly have lots of fun in the process! The community is very supportive and loves to encourage everyone to have fun with the game and models.

I think you will enjoy the game too! I played Necromunda, but was not satisfied with the 'facing' on models and ammo rules. Sure, it is realistic... some people love it, but is not my personal cup of tea. Instead I like the 'thinking game'... choices. Above all I like when the game presents itself to create stories. The only thing I like better than pictures (if anyone wants to believe that! Just Kidding ) is a great fan-made story! We tend to create stories based on Battle Reports; each Scenario presents the main idea (cross enemy hold territory, sabotage a facility, rescue a hostage, etc.) and the player's decisions (and dice rolls... lets not forget the dice-gods) put in the details.

I will look forward seeing your models and reading about your adventures. If you have any suggestions, comments and observations about the game... PLEASE let us know! Welcome to your new home!

NOW... get me some pics! Pics, or didn\'t hap Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
floedebolle

floedebolle

PostSubject: Re: Hail from Absurdistan!   Hail from Absurdistan! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks guys for your welcomes, well, this said, the pics are allready posted in the painting part, floedebolle
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hail from Absurdistan!   Hail from Absurdistan! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Yes... I noticed AFTER I requested the pic. Embarassed THANKS! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail from Absurdistan!   Hail from Absurdistan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail from Absurdistan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: