Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Chains of Punishment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwi

dwi

In Chains of Punishment Empty
PostSubject: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Ya know, I never really hated Custodian-Captain Webber like some others did, still don't, he was just doing his job, allthough he allways was a bit too whip happy for my tastes.

Still, I figgured that he could have used a good trashing from Custodian-Commissar Bain at the time. Tinking to meself that that would fix my totaly geked up life, that it could have made things easyer. That it would help or ease my messed up head, for I was messed in the head, looking back, for the life of me, I still can't beleave I was insane enough too threw that pice of fruit at the Lord Merchants head on that bad deal on harvest day.

But as I said he was not a bad man this Webber, just a bit nuts

-Ex-Penal Sergeant and now Custodian-Colonel Valintine Horvath of the 1097th, after erning his pardon circa 977M41

Valintine's thoughts on the good captain after his pardon are rather accruate, it has been proven that Webber is indeed pathalogicy insane though perhaps it in the Colonel who is insane, after all he stuck with the 1097th even after erning his pardon and rose tobecome it's commander.

Still Webber is the train of thought here and he is still in command of the 1097th's 7th company or more commanly, and jokeingly, known as the "Luck 7th" due to them often being picked for the worst or most dirty missions. The 7th it's self is mainly comprised of the Custodian-Captain and his personal staff; Custodian-Commissar Bain Custodian_Lieutenants Farber, Namin and Kulaner and their staff. Along with Penal-Sergeants; Maxemer, Jandeon and MacLandon, Barl, Yemger and Guter and along with 54 other Penal-Troppers.

While hardly a savory lot the 7th has prefromed some of the most dareing actions in the 1097th long history.

The list so far using 6.4 ruels

Custodian-Captain Fadon Webber (as Captain): Sword 18creds, Hellpistol 24creds, Mesh Armour 18creds

Custodian-Lieutanant Farber (as lieutanat): Autogun 22creds, Mesh armour 18creds

Custodian-Lieutenant Kulaner (As lieutenant): Autopistol 15creads, club 5creds, mesh armour 18creds

Penal-Sergeant Yemger (as sergeant): Autogun 15creds, mesh armour 18creds

Penal-Sergeant MacLandin (as sergeant): Autopistol 15creds, club 5 creds, mesh armour 18creds
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Great fluff... interesting list! Very Happy Thumbs Up

I would suggest to deck the Captain... you can buy stuff for him 1/2 price. Get a Flak and a Helmet. Helmets for the other Officers would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dwi

dwi

PostSubject: Re: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Custodian-Lieutenant Farber:

As a young man Farber had always dreamed of being a member of the imperial guard and has since served in the guard before his skills got him transferred to the 1097th at the Colonels orders.

Custodian-Lieutenant Kulner:

Once well known for his painting skills, Kulner was quickly drafted in to the Amgar 41st during the second Mestoc Pirate War and quickly found he was rather poor warrior of the Emperor. In a rather botched mission, Kulner was quickly transferred to the 1097th to be out of his commander's hair. While not a great fighter, he keeps his platoon in an excellent state of moral.

Penal-Sergeant Yemger:

Crime: Convicted of techno-heresy, xeno-heresy, and the theft of a weapon from the regiments weapons stock pile.

Sentence: Life in a penal legion

Once a sergeant in the 13th Grizworld's Heavy Armoured regiment it was Yemger's lust for knowledge and skill with tech that got his landed in the 1097th after a rather botched attempt at modding his crews tank with xeno-tech and stealing a rare gun the the stores to use on a pintle mount.

His skills are very valued among the 1097th 7th company for his skill with vehicles and their weapons.

Penal-Sergeant MacLandon:

Crime: Convicted of Heresy

Punishment: Death, changed to life in a penal legion after subject was willing to repent

Once a profound preacher in the Imperial guard, his down fall was questioning his superior in the regiment he was attached to about the mass executions in the regiment, stating that the Emperor would want as many guardsmen in the field as possible.

His good heart got him in to the 1097th.

as a Sergeant he is considered one of the best his bravery and general skill as a uplifting preacher in his many unofficial sermons help keep his squad in the highest moral possible even with out Custodian-Commissar's Bain's "Help"
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Nice story. I like where you are going.

CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism. : Take time to spell check.

I took the liberty of SPELL CHECKING your work... it was unreadable. Just like sculpting and painting, writing take time and practice. You have good talent and must make an effort to cultivate it. Just like Narcissus takes pride in pushing his sculpting skills to the max, DeafNala constantly raises the bar of creativity, Laney practices how to combine new colors, Komfritten continuously tackles the air brush... the writer practices his art and tunes his skills.

Spell checking is NOT hard (the PC can do it for you!) and helps you elevate the level of writing. I still write like a drunk monkey, but that doesn't stop me from trying... just like sculpting, create, color-match or airbrush. I suck at all of them, but I keep trying. What if I made any excuse to have TLRB unpublished? What if I made the conscious effort of not revising the work? There may be no Death Squads and we would definitely be deprived of YOUR work.

If you don't push yourself into improving whatever you do (in this case, writing) then you will never become better. Good spelling and grammar invites others to read and enjoy your writing. If you don't care about other people reading... then why post?

Again... I enjoy your ideas! I see you just like the noobie who wants to paint his army and can't do any better than 3 colors. When he is ready, one day he will learn to drybrush, wash and highlight. YOU are ready to take the next step...

Hope you accept the challenge!
Back to top Go down
dwi

dwi

PostSubject: Re: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 pm

I use more than three colors Mord! Just Kidding

As for my poor writeing skills it's a good thing you don't remember my first stint at writeing at Tom's eh? That was... well... any way if you can't read don't. Don't bother fixing anything otherwise you'll end up like deaf and be haveing to keep fixing it as I can't spell worth crap. Bloody hell I can barly spell the word 'who' half the time.

But quite honestly this pretty much is my best! I know sad right? You should see my non DeafNala/Mordhimer spell cheked works...
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Because I remember the other writings and my advice back then is that I took the time. Wink Stop making excuses... you CAN do better!

www.spellcheck.net - FREE online spell check.
www.iespell.com - FREE spell checker fro Internet Explorer.

There are alternatives... you need to break from the laziness status quo. Right now, you sound like the noob who leaves the flash on his models and then wants to share them. That is fine and dandy... sharing is good. BUT if he wants to improve and get better, then he needs to file the models. Same thing with painting. Regardless, if you want to just post stuff and not really care if people enjoy it or not... then fine. If you don't want to improve or get pointers... that is fine too! Post away. I will continue to read and keep my opinions, constructive criticisms, praises and excitment to myself.

You post because you want other people to jump in into YOUR stories. To spark their imagination. Let me know if you WANT the help or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Chains of Punishment   In Chains of Punishment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Chains of Punishment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Squad Backgrounds, Stories & other Fan Fiction-
Jump to: