The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am

Over a month and a half, and we have a HUGE list of unaccounted Prisoners that have not reached their destinations. Almost HALF of the Prisoners are on the Warp. WHAT A SHAME! Some I know of, some I have no idea. Some I know are trapped in the post office (stupid tax) while others are still on transit.

The following people have NOT notified the community about receiving their Prisoner. The SENDER is on parenthesis.
Recipients: Please post indicating if you have received your Prisoner or not. If you have, please submit pictures on a new post. Part of the fun is being grateful.
Sender: Please post indicating if you have send your Prisoner or not. If you have, please submit dates on your log. If you have not, please share why. We understand that there are other responsibilities (work, school, family, etc)... but you made a commitment with the community too. You owe the Recipient an explanation. If he is OK with waiting, then is OK. If he is not, then you need to prioritize... if you can't decide you can't fulfill you promise, then it is OK too. LET US KNOW and we will pick up your slack. Life goes on.

UDATED: July 8, 2012.

1. Lydor (from Arachas)
  2. Laney (from Lydor)
  3. Lysander83 (from kainthedragoonx)
  4. Lord GreyWolf (from dumdeedum)
  5. dumdeedum (from skavenslayer)
  6. skavenslayer (from Stryke)
  7. mudboy (from sultansean) Received OK! Thumbs Up
  8. kainthedragoonx (from balangaz) Received OK! Thumbs Up
  9. dr!zzt (from Colonel Prius) Received OK! Thumbs Up
  10. balangaz (from Daemonicus) Received OK! Thumbs Up
  11. TheBlackKnight (from Lord GreyWolf) Received OK! Thumbs Up
  12. edward (from Lysander83) Received OK! Thumbs Up

Next time, when someone asks for another Prisoner Exchange, I will be happy to direct them to this thread.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:38 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 am

o crap, sorry I missed this. I got my awesome awesome model! Death Squads

And I know I sent my stuff. I didn't get a return to sender or anything so I assume my stuff arrived.
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 am

Got mine
Back to top Go down
sultansean

PostSubject: Prisoner sultansean   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am

I never got confirmation that it was received, don't know what to do if it wasn't, it was sent months ago. Mudboy any word?
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Prisoner not yet Received - spoke to Lydor a while ago about it.

Laney

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:59 pm

kainthedragoonx wrote:
o crap, sorry I missed this. I got my awesome awesome model! Death Squads

Thanks for letting us know. Please take some pics and share balangaz's hard work. He deserves the recognition. Wink

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Got mine long time ago: LINK TO THREAD
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 pm

If anyone does not receive a prisoner I would be happy to build and send a model their way. Just let me know if more are needed.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Well.. im on both ends here Very Happy

I have not recived my prissoner from Stryke, he have informed me about the delay, he got some school, exaems and stuff, no sweat Very Happy

Sad news, im still not finish with my prisoner for Dumdeedum, i ran in to some problems under way, also some lazyness, but still...
He is close to finish, painted about 70%, but my son drop the model on the floor and his head + rifle on backpack came off, so gotta fix that problem.
The traps, i only need to finish the last 2, 20 - 30 minuts of work, so not much.

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Komfritten wrote:
Got mine
Lazi wrote:
Got mine long time ago: LINK TO THREAD

Hehhehe... neither of you are on the list. Just Kidding

@ Narcissus: Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 pm

The one I sent was received by dr!zzt. See this thread about halfway down the page. His camera broke, so he never made his own topic about receiving it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks Prius! I have updated the list. Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

As Narcissus has said - if anyone is light a prisoner I'm happy to add my services to make one.

Cheers Laney

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Really hope all the prisoners will find their destination! Would be a shame if they don't...
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:49 am

I had received mine and I know the person I had send got what I sent.

Like Narc and Laney said, I can chip in. I can't paint very well but I can send some models out.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:36 am

Just back from vacation.

I got mine from sultansean a while ago but waited for him to receive the one from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daemonicus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:03 am

Balangaz has gotten his. It had been held for ransom for over a month I remember and finally gotten it last week without paying the the outrageous ransom. He should have pics soon.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

@ mudboy: Cool! Please post pics! Sultansean would appreciate. Wink

@ Balangaz: Yes... evil Brazilian post-office... no respect for POWs. Hope he can post some pics.

Back to top Go down
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 am

Unfortunately i must hang my head for forgetfulness, yes i have not yet sent my model, but i will rectify this first thing tomorrow!

I really feel horrible, i just totally spaced it.

and i suppose i will add that i have not yet recieved my prisoner, either
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 am

@ Lydor: Thanks for the update. Well... that is Karma for you. *shrug* Please do your best to send your Prisoner to Laney. He is one of the good guys. He has NEVER said anything bad about not receiving the Prisoner (and even volunteered to make one for other forgotten people)... so I KNOW he would be very happy to see your work. Yes, that is the kind of GREAT guy he is! Make us proud! cheers

@ Arachas: I'm looking at you kid...

Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 am

I haven't even finished mine yet, but the recipient knows about it.

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:01 am

Just received my prisoner from Lydor - he looks great mate - Thanks!

I'll get pics posted up of him hopefully today.

Cheers Laney:D

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:24 am

mine is still M.I.A

but I am aware it is...

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients   Today at 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

Prisoners MIA - Unaccounted models for Recipients
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1