Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoZer

DoZer

Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army Empty
PostSubject: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey guys, I know its been a long time since I last posted on here, and its a shame that this is the one that breaks the streak. However I have to unload an army, partially because its taking up room in an already cluttered office, but also because it was a failed project. I am not one to just give up, but with everything thats going on with me right now I've got to get rid of it.

Anyways, the army will be sold in lots. Basically a squad with its transport. Check out the eBay links for more pictures of the models.

Archon with Blast Pistol/Husk Blade eBay Link
Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0241

Warrior Squad with Transport *PAINTED* eBay Link
Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0224

Wyches with Raider eBay Link
Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0265
Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0251

Dark Eldar Bitz Box eBay Link
Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0313Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0311

Dark Eldar NIB Set eBay Link
Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0323
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

I might be interested in a few sets.

HEy! Is the guy passed on in the back of the Raider?

Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army IMG_0265
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 am

Da Bank wrote:
I might be interested in a few sets.

HEy! Is the guy passed on in the back of the Raider?

Hahaha! Pretty much! He had consumed to much essence of fear from some lowly guardsmen and his buddies told him to go sleep it off.
In reality, I just started working on the base of the Raider first since it was the most time consuming part of my paint scheme "shudders". Yet another reason to get rid of this army.....it took WAYYY to long to get the paint scheme onto the models.

Anyways, let me know what you want. If you want some of the unopened stuff, just make sure you are the winning bidder and I can reject the offer so I can piecemeal it to you.

That goes for anyone else on here as well. I would rather my stuff go to fellow DS players that I know rather than some random on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 am

LOL, I knew there was something up with these DE. They are a bunch of drunards. LOL.

I believe I am going to go for the first three items you listed, the Leader, raider with painted crew and raider with wyches.

Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:09 am

Da Bank wrote:
LOL, I knew there was something up with these DE. They are a bunch of drunards. LOL.

I believe I am going to go for the first three items you listed, the Leader, raider with painted crew and raider with wyches.

Ya know, out of all those models there is only one that I truly have any attachment to, and its the Archon. I almost didn't put him up for auction, but I got busted trying to sneak him back into my Army Transport. I got a stern look, the hands on the hips, and a "what do you think you are doing". I should make her sell her shoes and see just how crappy it makes her feel.....

Anyways....go for that Archon.....he is my favorite out of that entire army.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 am

I think Archon is cool too (well for a DE), Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army
Page 1 of 1