The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoZer

PostSubject: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey guys, I know its been a long time since I last posted on here, and its a shame that this is the one that breaks the streak. However I have to unload an army, partially because its taking up room in an already cluttered office, but also because it was a failed project. I am not one to just give up, but with everything thats going on with me right now I've got to get rid of it.

Anyways, the army will be sold in lots. Basically a squad with its transport. Check out the eBay links for more pictures of the models.

Archon with Blast Pistol/Husk Blade eBay Link

Warrior Squad with Transport *PAINTED* eBay Link

Wyches with Raider eBay Link

Dark Eldar Bitz Box eBay Link

Dark Eldar NIB Set eBay Link

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

I might be interested in a few sets.

HEy! Is the guy passed on in the back of the Raider?

Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 am

Da Bank wrote:
I might be interested in a few sets.

HEy! Is the guy passed on in the back of the Raider?

Hahaha! Pretty much! He had consumed to much essence of fear from some lowly guardsmen and his buddies told him to go sleep it off.
In reality, I just started working on the base of the Raider first since it was the most time consuming part of my paint scheme "shudders". Yet another reason to get rid of this army.....it took WAYYY to long to get the paint scheme onto the models.

Anyways, let me know what you want. If you want some of the unopened stuff, just make sure you are the winning bidder and I can reject the offer so I can piecemeal it to you.

That goes for anyone else on here as well. I would rather my stuff go to fellow DS players that I know rather than some random on eBay.

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 am

LOL, I knew there was something up with these DE. They are a bunch of drunards. LOL.

I believe I am going to go for the first three items you listed, the Leader, raider with painted crew and raider with wyches.

Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:09 am

Da Bank wrote:
LOL, I knew there was something up with these DE. They are a bunch of drunards. LOL.

I believe I am going to go for the first three items you listed, the Leader, raider with painted crew and raider with wyches.

Ya know, out of all those models there is only one that I truly have any attachment to, and its the Archon. I almost didn't put him up for auction, but I got busted trying to sneak him back into my Army Transport. I got a stern look, the hands on the hips, and a "what do you think you are doing". I should make her sell her shoes and see just how crappy it makes her feel.....

Anyways....go for that Archon.....he is my favorite out of that entire army.

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 am

I think Archon is cool too (well for a DE), Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army   Today at 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Selling 40k Dark Eldar Army
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1