Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this)   Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 am

Hi All,

I couldn't see this anywhere else and I'm not a fan of dwarves particularly, but for anyone who plays RPG and wants a dwarf character (or plays warhammer dwarves) - this might be worth a look...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/dwarven-adventurers-box-set?ref=category

Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) 24d5af076c6a69e098892149f6d4a68f_large

Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) E4749dee648b92eb9fc0b6d14ef1adab_large

I think it is 15 minis (metal) at the $40 level (with add on levels a possibility)

The quality of the sculpts and designs looks really good and I would be intrigued by what they did next, with this being successful (so I may back just for the hell of it).

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this)   Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Progress report: Dwarven Adventurers Box Set

1,190 Backers
$78,230 pledged of $1,250 goal
3 Days to go

Visit the site for some nice updates... Wink lots of pics!

Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) 02036e25d7e62e9cf5ed2f1138b35d73_large
Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) A5ca21b661b03525229c9429986c52e3_large
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this)   Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:48 am

It's so much cheaper if you buy two sets!
Is anyone interested in going halves in two sets ($38 including shipping+1/2shipping to the other person, as opposed to $50 including postage by your self?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this)   Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Dwarves! (if you like them read this)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Lord GreyWolf's Den (Misc Games) :: Crowd Funding Projects-
Jump to: