Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my first played game of death squads

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

my first played game of death squads Empty
PostSubject: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Catachans vs imperial renegades

my first game was amazing

who knew my ogryn would do so great killed almost everything in his way

and the web pistol {great gun}even if its one shot its worth it when alot of guys are together
i shot a big squad coming for me glued most of them ran away my next turn,
and for the ones that i didnt glue tried to chase me down
(sniper would get them)
and for the ones that are glued a grenade launcher with incendiary grenades with out scattering, both times i shot i got hit on target . over 5 models at once it was nice

i lost 4 models the whole game out of 20

but not going to lie the imperial renegades are really cool to go against
seeing what mutation they get and things like that
made one of his officers get and on the serious injury chart i made one of his get a 11-15 DEAD
and on another one 61 Captured i sold him back i could use the credits Twisted Evil

great game though cant wait for the next one

alot of the times i had to look in the rule book to check things but im going to get the rules down and

bought my models today so now just to put them together Very Happy

one more thing shotguns are great in this it just makes me feel like bad ass when i use them

Blood Angel
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:05 am

Thats awesome! Great to hear that you had a good game.

How did you feel about using the web pistol? We have not really tested it to a great extent, so any feedback that you have would be of a GREAT help.

By any chance did you take any pictures of the game?
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 am

the web pistol was great
even if its one shot its amazing when you get good bit of people and u can just unload on them with grenade launchers and flamers then they have to try to get out and they may take damage from that pirat

from now on ill be getting them in a squad

and i didnt get to get any pictures but from now on ill be doing that i totally forgot this time
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 pm

HAHAH!!! Dozer called me to tell me about your 'sticky' situations!!! I roared in laughter. SUPER!!!

I'm happy you like Death Squads. Not to worry about having to look at the rules. I code TLRB and I have to look up stuff all the time! Please, when you find 'weird' things, let us know. Like Dozer mentioned, we have not tested the Glue Gun fully... so we don't know if it is balanced.

GREAT STRATEGY... funny!!!

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 pm

i think the glue gun is great how it is i mean yea it can do really good as long as u plan it perfect its a balanced to me

its just a one chance gun so plan it good
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 am

Way to Go! It is a great start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first played game of death squads   my first played game of death squads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first played game of death squads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Campaigns & Battle Reports-
Jump to: