Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New models from Wazzdakka.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka

New models from Wazzdakka. Empty
PostSubject: New models from Wazzdakka.   New models from Wazzdakka. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 am

My last post had some of my work. I have been working on Crimson Fists and have finished some of the army. I still have a bit to do but I figured that I would share some of my progress. Hope you enjoy.

New models from Wazzdakka. 2012-011

New models from Wazzdakka. 2012-014

New models from Wazzdakka. 2012-015

New models from Wazzdakka. 2012-016

New models from Wazzdakka. 2012-017

Not sure when these guys will be done. I haven't even started on the vehicles.New models from Wazzdakka. 778760New models from Wazzdakka. 78849
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: New models from Wazzdakka.   New models from Wazzdakka. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 am

Thanks for showing us PICS! There's been way too few of those lately and... well... Mord gets hungry. It's not a pretty sight... anyway...

Nice work on the highlighting! That's what Fists need. Also cool details such as the scanner thingie. You said you still have some work to do... I'd suggest smearing the metal parts with Devlan Mud... I always think that looks amazing.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: New models from Wazzdakka.   New models from Wazzdakka. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 am

Great job on those Crimson Fists, Wazzdakka! I like that you highlighted AND based them! Makes the illusion very complete! Great idea for the plasma to be green, so it stands out.

My only complaint... not enough pics! I want more!!! FEED ME PICS!!!!

Thanks for sharing... really makes my day when I see you guys doing great stuff. Now... less typing mushy stuff and more painting (and posting pics!) Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New models from Wazzdakka.   New models from Wazzdakka. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New models from Wazzdakka.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling-
Jump to: