Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set

Go down 
+2
Dysturbed
Lord GreyWolf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Tom at Impact miniatures has another kickstarter project.

Progress Report: Classic Dungeon Adventurers Miniature Set- Chibi Anime Style
157 Backers
$6,003 pledged of $3,250 goal
32 Days to go
This project will be funded on Thursday Nov 1, 11:00pm EDT.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Minichart

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Photo-full

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set F7b174cb81bf22e963e5958fadbd6226_large
For a $5 add-on to your pledge, you can add-on the Diminutive Mage [Type I]
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Fabdf5a31c97d63155aa8f551d5ec03a_large

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 815ae8a1fb5f266df753ccb7bc73408a_large
a super powerful Demon Prince [Type II]
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set E06b888491d5a110af5bd52cf0057133_large

For those who got into Super Dungeon Explore then these would be ideal to use for that game.

So go have a look and support a great guy and his Company.

Cheers
LGW

Mordheimer's Edit: I added the KickTraq live tracker. Hope you did not mind the intrusion!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added KickTraq live tracker!)
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 am

Dimunitive Mage my ass that's so DM from the dungeons and dragons animated series.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_uuho5zxDvyYp1nxSE0SnZEpIZiSLu6yRfwdkMMXCnTh2-_k5
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 am

mmmm most likely because it is based on the T.V series????

I didn't click until now but each character is from that series even the unicorn is a planned goal so DAM I am so glad my sweet heart of a daughter saw this and got me to pledge.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 am

163 Backers
$6,409 pledged of $3,250 goal
32 Days to go

For those that are young... these are THE characters from the old Dungeons & Dragons TV series from the 80's... Chibi Anime Style. No, they are not wannabees, but the "real deal"... hehehe... actually, a parody of the characters, so there is no copyright infringement. The D&D Cartoons are responsible for GENERATIONS of RPG fans... this guy is hitting a nerve here!

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Dungeonsdragons

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 25th

Because is a parody, the proper names of the character can't be used. Here is a rundown on the D&D Characters, those in orange are part of the model collection...

Hank, Eric, Diana, Presto, Sheila, Bobby and Uni.
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Dungeonsanddragonstv

Venger and his Nightmare
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set VengerLarge

• Hank, the Ranger: At 15, he is the oldest of the gang, along with Eric, and a natural leader. He is brave and noble, never loses his head, even being in danger. Hank is a Ranger, with a magical bow that shoots magical arrows of glowing energy. These arrows could be used in many different ways such as a climbing tool, to hurt enemies, to bind them or to create light.

• Eric, the Cavalier: The cavalier is the spoiled child, originating from a rich home. On the surface Eric is the big-mouthed coward of the show, and he also fulfills the role of the comic relief character. Despite his egotism, selfishness, and snobbery, Eric is potentially also the most realistic character, complaining about the dire situations in which he is involved and voicing concerns which might be common to inhabitants of our world transplanted to the Realm. Despite his cowardice and reluctance, Eric has a well-hidden heroic core, and constantly saves his friends from danger with his magical shield, which can project a force field. One time he is even granted the powers of the Dungeon Master, and manages this duty quite successfully. Series developer Mark Evanier revealed that Eric's contrary nature was mandated by parents groups and consultants to push the then-dominant pro-social moral for cartoons of "The group is always right; the complainer is always wrong."

• Diana, the Acrobat: Diana is a beautiful and brave 14-year-old girl. She is an acrobat, and an outspoken and tomboyish member of the group. She carries a magic staff which can shift in length from short to long and can be used as a defensive weapon, an offensive weapon, or as a prop during various acrobatic moves. She is skilled at handling animals, and is a self-assured, confident person. These qualities make her the natural leader in the absence of Hank. It is mentioned that Diana is chosen as the acrobat because in her real world she is an Olympic-level gymnastics practitioner.

• Presto, the Magician: 14-year-old Albert, better known as Presto, is the wizard. Presto fulfills a role of the well-meaning, diligent, but hopeless magician. He suffers from low self-confidence and nervousness, which manifests in the use of his magical hat. He is able to pull an endless succession of various tools from it; but often these will be, or appear to be, of little use. There are also numerous instances when the whole group is in danger, whereupon Presto will draw from his hat precisely what is needed in order to save all of his friends.

• Sheila, the Thief: As the thief, Sheila has a magical cloak which, when the hood is raised over her head, makes her invisible. Although Shelia is often shy and nervous she will always display bravery when her friends are in trouble, especially her younger brother Bobby. Shelia is also the first to point out the flaws or dangers of the group's plans. In both the Spanish versions of Spain and Latin America, Sheila is called a mage or illusionist.

• Bobby, the Barbarian: Bobby is the youngest member of the team (he has his eighth birthday in the "Servant Of Evil" episode). He is the barbarian, as indicated by his fur pants and boots, horned helmet, and cross belt harness. He is Sheila's younger brother; in contrast to her, Bobby is impulsive and ready to run headlong into battle, even against physically superior enemies usually resulting in one of the others moving him from harm's way. He has a close relationship with Uni and is often reluctant to leave her when they discover a way home. Bobby carries a magical club, which he regularly uses to trigger earthquakes.

• Uni, the Unicorn: Uni is Bobby's pet, a baby unicorn, which Bobby discovers in the first episode and retains as his companion throughout the show. She has the ability to speak, though her words are not quite discernible; she usually is heard echoing Bobby when she agrees to his opinions. As seen in the episode "Valley of the Unicorns", Uni also possesses the potential for the natural unicorn ability to teleport, and has accessed this power through tremendous concentration and effort; it is intimated that she is still too young to use this ability regularly.

• Dungeon Master (Diminutive Mage): The group's friend and mentor, he provides important advice and help, but often in a cryptic way that does not make sense until the team has completed the quest of each episode. It is the Dungeon Master who supplies the companions with their weapons and clues for their numerous opportunities to return home. As the series progresses, from his repeated displays of power, it begins to seem possible and later, even probable, that the Dungeon Master could easily return the companions home himself. This suspicion is confirmed in the script for the unmade series finale, "Requiem", wherein the Dungeon Master proves he can do just that, without any difficulty. In some episodes, including "City at the Edge of Midnight" and "The Last Illusion", realm inhabitants display great respect or nervous awe of Dungeon Master.

• Venger, Force of Evil (Demon Prince): The main antagonist and the Dungeon Master's son (as revealed in the episode "The Dragon's Graveyard" and again in the lost episode "Requiem"), as well as Karena's brother ("Citadel of Shadow"), Venger is an evil wizard of great power who seeks to use the children's magical weapons to bolster his power. Though described as an evil force, comparable to the devil, it is occasionally hinted that he was once good, but fell under a corrupting influence. This is later revealed to be true in the unmade finale "Requiem", when Venger is restored to his former self.

• Shadow Demon: A shadowy demon, he is Venger's personal spy and assistant. He often informs Venger about the kids' current quests.

• Tiamat: Venger's arch-rival is a fearsome dragon with a screeching voice and five heads. Although Venger and the children both avoid Tiamat, the children make a deal with her in "The Dragon's Graveyard" to thwart Venger. She is named after the Tiamat of Babylonian mythology.

Why do you have to show me THE coolest stuff LGW? Money is tight! Already pledged $35... I guess I won't eat lunch for a week. If there was any doubt, now is official... I hate you LGW. I will have to buy the Mordlings Super Dungeon Explore too!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 pm

stupid barbarian and his unicorn. Man that unicorn was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 pm

If you think about it... everything was Bobby's fault. He was the one with the "brilliant idea". Listen to the first person who talks... evil Bobby, his fluffy underwear and pet Unicorn... all his fault!

In other news... the Mordlings LOVED the models! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 pm

@MORD Lol you couldn't resist could you.

so glad to see you on the KS comment page I almost fell off my seat when I saw you commenting on the page.

and you don't hate me do you [giving you that puss in boots stare]
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Puss-in-boots

LGW

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm

172 Backers
$6,769 pledged of $3,250 goal
32 Days to go

Damnit LGW! You are a grown man and no matte... ahhh... OK, OK, OK!!! I don't hate you... much. The Mordlings got SUPER excited when I showed them the models. HA! I told them you found them and they started saying "ed-U-in" just like you say it... I tell you, they will never forget it! Heheheh...

Anyway, I was suggesting to the powers that be about making a "special package deal". The concept is to make an "elite" supporters group, for $50. Selecting this package could get you the 7 current models, 3 (or more) upcoming models at no cost (creators choice) and 'discount' in other items/models. For example, if he decides to sell a T-Shirt of his Chibi Anime Style characters for $20, then those who pledged for the special package could buy it for $10. Same thing could be applied to Tiamat... if he sells the model for $30, then the 'special supporters' could buy her for $15. Stuff like that.

Also, there is a survey for the $10k stretch goal... apparently "Shadow Demon" is ahead. Also there are suggestions to make "Pig Faced Orc", "Bullywog", "Bearowl", "Buggiebear" and "Goblin". No news on "Uni" nor "Tiamat"... or "Bugbeasts" or many other remarkable characters.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Not sure Tom will add in any other types of pledge levels he is dinately keen for keeping it simple

The more I keep on watching the T.V show the more range of characters, monsters, and baddies I want them to make.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 am

sweet just got the $7.5k goal and now on to the $10.k "Warduke?"

I am liking the new add on of the Dungeon Tiles

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set ElfballDungeons

not fussed on the pewter chests got plenty of resin chests... but the tiles are nice.

cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 am

194 Backers
$7,929 pledged of $3,250 goal
31 Days to go

Demon Prince!!!! "Cute" dungeon tiles? Well, I don't get it... but there are sure LOTS of people going crazy for them! Pledges are rising like foam, which can only be good for everyone. Very Happy
Apparently, the plan is to add OTHER stuff beyond the D&D Cartoons. Interesting!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 am

I am hoping they will do some other cross overs with some thing else not sure what but something.

There is a hint that there could be something coming what that is anybodies guess.

Just happy to have found it.

My kids been watching the T.V series for most of the day. [dam wet weather during school holidays]

and they "Loved it" <--- direct quote from the mini-she-whom-must-be-obeyed-in-training.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 am

Dysturbed wrote:
Word! Cool

So are these minis only? Or is there some game attached?
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Dysturbed wrote:
Word! Cool

So are these minis only? Or is there some game attached?

Minis ONLY

most pledger's are going to use them in Super Dungeon Explore. I know I will be. Hoping some of those who are alot clever then I will make up some stats, cards and special rules.

time will tell.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 am

Ah keey, thought so already 'cause the style really resembles SDE.
Are those tiles also compatible then?
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 am

I believe you could easily use the Impact dungeons to play SDE and it would be more of a dungeon feel and less arcadey

I have added the tiles to my pledge already @$85USD

LGW
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 am

Haha whoa, those pictures take me back. Horrible series, though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Arachas wrote:
Haha whoa, those pictures take me back. Horrible series, though. Wink

I am now being subjected to the 2nd day running of watching all three series and its growing on me.

I still hate Bobby the Barbarian and the DM is annoying most of the time.

But with regards to the actual KS project BRING IT ON i am loving it.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 am

219 Backers
$10,686 pledged of $3,250 goal
30 Days to go

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Minichart

The project keeps growing!!!! Very pleased so far. The project leader is super friendly and answers all comments. Pretty cool! Well... now to the goodies.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Aeba4c10c48be8e3796165e15115271e_large

Better news... new Pledge Packages.
  • WARRIOR LEVEL: For $100 you get any 14 TYPE I figures of your choice (original 6 or any unlocked Stretch Goal TYPE I (duplicates allowed)), 1 T-Shirt, 1 set of Adventurers dice (your choice of white/gold or color) and one of EVERY unlocked TYPE II Stretch Goal figurines during the entire KickStarter. Add $3 for International Shipping.

• CHAMPION LEVEL: For $150 you get the original 6 characters, Demon Prince figurine, 1 T-shirt, both sets of Adventurers dice (14 dice), 1 Dungeon Tiles set, 6 pewter Treasure Chests, and one of EVERY unlocked TYPE I Stretch Goal figurines during the entire KickStarter. Add $3 for International Shipping.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 5dc4d31d5c3237ea49cd4edbf62b7422_large
At $12500, the shadowy henchman of the Demon Prince will be unlocked as a TYPE I Add-on figure.
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 651c1b626b5ee0c96a354cabf5317072_large

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 524e17523a102de621603fc5eeaa3810_large
At $15000, we'll unlock 3 monsters that you normally need to slay in small hordes. The Pig-faced Orc, Bullywog and Goblin will all be unlocked as TYPE I figures if Stretch Goal #5 is reached.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Orcs
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Bullywugs
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Goblins

WOW! Love this series!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 pm

here are the minis unlocked so far:

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 0eec411c41154c103ba7936194279e6b_large

We are cureently at $11,250 so only $1,250 to go and we get:

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set B537e8e3bda40ab1e3cedbd993e61227_large
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 492b3ee03b864e6e1dfc587f9bb2945b_large

I know my daughter is excited about goal #6 [the unicorn silhouette]

So come on spread the word as its looking like other minis may be covered in future gals from other "sources"

Also with the additional pledge levels of "Warrior" and "Champion" this has already turned into an interesting KS project...

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 am

I loved this series as a kid (and I'm now very tempted to buy it on DVD for my two boys), but I really dislike the chibi style mniatures. I watch with interest though.

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 am

Laney wrote:
... but I really dislike the chibi style miniatures. I watch with interest though.

You don't like the Chibi's?!? Are you mad! They are so cute... cute little Venger!!! ZZZAAAAAPPPPP!!!! Muhahahaha! I may buy another Venger, just to send it to you, so he takes over your painting bench... either with pure cuteness or evil! Twisted Evil

New stretch goal clarified...

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 524e17523a102de621603fc5eeaa3810_large
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 137ba94171b18dbbd96acb50f00c7e3f_large

You know you want these models.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Da44c908c8642d8966b709dee749578d_large
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set E78e8e5782e4848c0d2c8a1c3d98e7b2_large
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Silly Groknards Orcs don't have pig faces!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Mord you forgot the $17,500 goal pics I fixed them up for you LOL

LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:36 pm

We got the Demon shadow so now its onto the next two goals.

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set 137ba94171b18dbbd96acb50f00c7e3f_large

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set Da44c908c8642d8966b709dee749578d_large
Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set E78e8e5782e4848c0d2c8a1c3d98e7b2_large

Its these two goals that beneficent the Champion Pledge Level:

Quote :
CHAMPION LEVEL:
Original 6 characters,
Demon Prince figurine,
1 T-shirt,
both sets of Adventurers dice (14 dice),
1 Dungeon Tiles set,
6 pewter Treasure Chests,
and one of EVERY unlocked TYPE I Stretch Goal figurines during the entire KickStarter.
Add $3 for International Shipping.
Estimated delivery: Apr 2013

So the two above goals will be added to your Champion pledge for FREE!!!!!

also for the Type II minis we get the buy 4 and get the 5th FREE!! This is the level to be if your wanting everything to game with [just select the rules you want to use]

this Kickstarter is a good way to set up a dungeon crawl game, whether its the traditional D&D game to Super Dungeon Explore. So come one come all join in on this ole adventure and see where we travel to next...

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set   Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Classic Dungeon Adventure Miniature Set
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next