The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game   Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am

Progress Report: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game
42 Backers
$4,547 pledged of $40,000 goal
28 Days to go
This project will only be funded if at least $40,000 is pledged by Wednesday Oct 31, 5:41pm EDT.

This game looks interesting just not sure about it. I do love a good card game and the art work is amazing. Will watch and see how it goes.

Build futuristic super weapons, nightmarish machines & harness the power to destroy stars in the 1st Real Time Strategy card game.

cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 am

Added statistics to your post, LGW.

Seems like a great game... but too grim for me and the Mordlings. Also, they are too little for card games. Sad

The art? Amazing!!! Look at this world-doomsday weapon!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 am

Just a WOW!!! at that World-doomsday weapon! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:16 pm

381 backers
$28,691 pledged of $40,000 goal
21 days to go

only 19 more slots left to get the double tier reward. I pledged in at the basic level and as long as your pledge is $35 or more [before they hit 400 backers] you'll get double what ever your Tier is.

the art work is amazing

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game   Today at 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: PURGE: Sins of Science- The 1st Real Time Strategy Card Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1