The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry for the vanishing act... I got a new job and things are a little hectic. Good, but I get home REALLY tired. SORRY! Embarassed

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Hope all is good. This the job at the school?
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

CongratZ on the new job! Too bad it's tiring, hope you'll get accustomed to it soon!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Smack

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 pm

@ DaBank: Yes. I'm working at The College of The Albemarle. It is a fairly large Community College, but I'm doing the job of 5 people. Hehehehe.

@ Gatlag: I'm getting there. I'm catching up with 5 months of back logs. I'm the "leader of one"... hehehehe... this week I will be off in Raleigh (North Carolina... not Cthulhu's underwater city of R'lyeh). When I come back, the "real" work will begin.

@ Arachas: Hahahah! You are terrible.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Is Mord still around?

I've msg'd him and got no replies.... Hope everything is going well for him and his family....

do we need to organise a search party???? since he is M.I.A....

we'll its just not the same with out him on here,

LGW
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:22 am

It HAS been very, very quiet. He didn't even respond to my battle report, which is UNHEARD OF because it was full of pics.

MORD... WHERE ARE YOU?!

Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:17 am

I also miss him a lot, so fun to tease Just Kidding

According to his profile, the last time he was onlie was 5th of november, so very long time (especially for him) Sad

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 am

Yeah I was wondering also where he went?!?
[Metal Gear Solid Style]
"Mord? Mord?! Mooooooooooooordddddd!!!!!"
[/Metal Gear Solid Style]
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:31 am

Hehe.. gotta love the MGS reference...

hmmm... maby built squard based on MGS badguys...

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:22 pm

I just hope he's ok.

If anyone knows where he is please tell us!

Laney:D

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 pm

I'll hit him up with a call today or tomorrow if i can catch him.

I figure he's just got a lot going on or had some damage in the storm they are trying to get taken care of.
Though I hope it missed him.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

skavenslayer wrote:
hmmm... maby built squard based on MGS badguys...
That'd be awesome!

Dysturbed wrote:
I'll hit him up with a call today or tomorrow if i can catch him.

I figure he's just got a lot going on or had some damage in the storm they are trying to get taken care of.
Though I hope it missed him.
I haven't thought about that being an option... Let's hope that's not the reason!
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:10 am

Anything new? Miss that weird bastard...
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:36 pm

I have wondered where he is. Coming back after a while away, it's weird not to see him commentating left, right and centre. Hope he's ok!
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 pm

i tried to call a couple of time got his voice mail.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:19 am

I think either Da Bank or DoZeR is going to try and contact him as well.

hoping he is all good.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Called and got his voicemail. Dozer is going to give him a try also.

Hopefully, just busy.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm

keep us posted on what you find out and give him a smack behind his ears as well..

LGW
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:13 pm

I have not been able to contact him via mail either... I really need to hear something soon?
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 pm

I have his work number. I will try him on Wednesday. Just to make sure. I didn't want to call unless needed as otherwise it looks like we are a bunch of Stalkers. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

Concerned friends of his community, who cares of his well-being.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 am

Da Bank wrote:
I have his work number. I will try him on Wednesday. Just to make sure. I didn't want to call unless needed as otherwise it looks like we are a bunch of Stalkers. LOL.

He usually stalks this forum in search of fresh pics. Now we stalk him, because we actually miss him. Only fair!

Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 am

Yeah! We've got the right to stalk him back now! Smile
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:30 am

Ofc, we got the right to stalk him... also, we are starting to get really worried pale

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Today at 11:39 am

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next