The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 am

Ok, it is 730am my time. I will try to give him a ring around 9am at his work.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 pm

It's not stalking, it's research.

But yeah, a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Mordheimer is alive and doing well. He has been busy.

Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Yay, least he's alive!

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Holy Cow! I'm alive!

First... I'm touched about the concern. Makes me warm & fuzzy.

Second... My job is cool and all, but I do the work of 5 people. No complaints... but I get home tired, just to deal with the 3 Mordlings until 9pm.

Third... I had a string of bad luck. My phone AND my computer at home decided to break. The last thing I want to do is fix my computer at night (I do that all day!) Data Death Squads is safe... just motherboard replacement.

With no time at work to log in and no medium at night, I look like I vanished.

DaBank called me (STALKER!) and we chat for few mins. I'm expecting the phone replacement today and I will fix my PC.

Now... I will get what I deserve!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 pm

the lost son has returned!!! Wellcome back! Now go back to work!
Back to top Go down
Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Glad to hear you are OK! Smile (Well, except the massive equipment failure Wink )
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Glad everything is okay. I was concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:23 pm

WooHoo!!! cheers
Good to see you're still there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhuntar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Good to see you back, Mord!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Oftheninefinger
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah! Mord is back! Glad to hear you're ok mate.

Laney Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Those pesky stormtroopers can stand down!
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Glad you are back Mordheimer we missed you, Group hug cheers

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Glad to hear you ain't dead! The world is back as its meant to be...!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:59 am

There he is! I knew Da Bank's phone calls would flush him out!

Welcome back, dude. We missed you!

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:53 am

A thought just occurred to me - I'm assuming Da Bank does know mord outside of the forums. If not, then calling him a stalker is kinda justified, as well as a little terrifying. And how did that convo go? All I can imagine is heavy breathing and an accusationary cry of "wwwhhhyyyyy you'd leave ussss????"
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 am

@Matt12: Oh yes, we know it each very well. Smile Mord and I would started this project DS. We both lived in Fort Myers, FL. And then a few month later Dozer jumped in. Alas, none of us live in Fort Myers, FL and are strung out throughout the USA. We had many others involved with DS n Fort Myers, FL and had a nice little gaming group.
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:30 am

Ahhh that makes a ton more sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:48 am

OK!!! The office is getting back in order, with our new tech... so I plan to get here more often. Catch up and restart the work on my end. AYYY!!!

Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am

O_o!!!
EEK! He's back!!!

J/k bro, glad to see your face! Smile
Back to top Go down
rhuntar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Good to see you on the forum today! Hope that work's been well and we get to hear your thoughts more often!

-rhuntar
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Oftheninefinger
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Good to hear from you Mord - missed you around here!

Laney Very Happy

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Happy to hear that, Mordheimer Wink
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 am

Mordheimer wrote:
OK!!! The office is getting back in order, with our new tech... so I plan to get here more often. Catch up and restart the work on my end. AYYY!!!

WHERE THE FRAK HAVE YOU BEEN? YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK! YOU ARE GROUNDED MISTER! GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW!!

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!   Today at 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the vanishing act... GULP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next