Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Items you would recommend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachas

Arachas

Items you would recommend Empty
PostSubject: Items you would recommend   Items you would recommend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:38 am

Death Squads comes with a truckload of special items. My regular opponents all have the patience to go through the listings and see what stuff they like. I simply don't. Wink

What kind of items would you recommend for my - by now very shooty - Cadians?

Thanks a bunch!

P.S.: In case you're wondering: nope, I did not help in the design of the items. Wink
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Items you would recommend   Items you would recommend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:34 am

Well, Skavenslayer seems to love the reflex scope (great for shooty cadians!). Also a lucky charm is never a bad option early on. Hotshot packs are great for lasgun upgrades.

Rope and Hook are necessary for squads like my Orks (particularly in my new campaign), but might help your Cadians reach elevated shooting positions more readily.

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Items you would recommend   Items you would recommend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Scope is a real winner... part of the "poor man sniper" kit. Lucky Charm is a "must have"... It can save your skin. Any item that could Cause Fear would be good, as it can protect you from Assault.

VISORS... if you get lots of smoke, you want them (as they let you see through it).
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Items you would recommend   Items you would recommend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Items I would like for a shooty IG:

Reflex Scope: +1BS, yes please, work for most shooters.

Cameleoline, Clip Harness and Rope & Hook: are all ok´ish, dont go out of your way to get them, but if you got a few rarity searches and credit left, they can help.

Lucky Charm: is always good, start by getting you Captain one and see how credit and the game evolves.

Red-dot sight: If you use pistols, these can help a lot.

Tarot cards: The risk is great, but so is the reward.

Auspex: if your apponent got infilatrators, this can help contain him. (make sure the Auspex is given for a member with a 24" weapon: Autogun, Lasgun, Bolter or Hellgun)

As Mordheimer said, if your apponent use smoke, you should get some of the visors that help against that.

But, sometimes it can be better to buy, ex. Hotshots Packs every game for 1-2 members, thet looking for and buying a new item after every game.

Hope this helps Very Happy

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items you would recommend   Items you would recommend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items you would recommend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Squad Lists, Tactics & Strategies-
Jump to: