As soon as LGW gave us the 'go' to start our projects I began searching through my bitsboxes for the parts I needed.
The first one is a Daemon Prince of Nurgle
List of parts I used:
Metal Daemon Prince
Big wings I found on Ebay a few months ago (no, I didn't order them for the challenge
Pink Horror head
Sword from a Warmachine Warjack
And this i the progress so far:
Next up is another Daemon project. A Seeker of Slaanesh for Khorne themed army:
Just a rider from a Bloodcrusher and a big hound from the FW Renegade Ogryn Handler though I think I will use standard Flesh Hounds instead as I have a lot of them lying around I don't use.
And now you can laugh a bit. I managed to cut both my thumbs in about 2 milliseconds...