Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new face from the states

Go down 
+4
Arachas
mudboy
Narcissus
littleducky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
littleducky

new face from the states Empty
PostSubject: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am

Hey everybody! I'm Will a 24 yr old guy from Louisiana (for those out of U.S.A., its probably a state you've never ever wanted to go to, but we love it!) I've been building model cars and modelling 40k for about 5 years, taking a long break (10years). In between my first army and now. In my older age, I'm more interested in proper paint techniques, and customization (love some kitbashing) and it appears y'all have some seasoned vets here that I can drag some good info out of. Not as active as I used to be into it, due to a fiancee and a 2 year old, but they're worth slowing down my modelling for. Not sure what else to put here. Look forward to being a part of this forum!
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 am

Welcome to DS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:48 am

Many of us know what it means to have 2-year olds hampering your hobby! The solution is to EAT THEM...

Wait... no it's not.

Welcome to DS! Please DO show us pics of your models. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:56 am

Welcome to Death Squads - Enjoy! Very Happy

Laney
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Welcome! Hope you find plenty of inspiration!
Back to top Go down
littleducky

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

My bad pictures of my bad models will be up tomorrow for everybody's laughing (uh I mean viewing) pleasure!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:18 pm

ducky

welcome to the group.
Back to top Go down
littleducky

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm

thanks everybody! Ive just posted some of my work(if you can call it that...) and ive seen most of you guys work already, so take it easy on my unskillful painting.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 am

Salute Welcome Brother littleducky!!! Salute

Did you hit the jackpot! The DS community has some AWESOME hobbyists. Too many to mention. Remember, there is NO such thing as Thread-Necromancy... so no matter how old the thread is, if you want to comment... GO AHEAD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
littleducky

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Ohhh man, with open permission to revive threads...I need to go hunting!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 am

Mordheimer wrote:
Salute Welcome Brother littleducky!!! Salute

Did you hit the jackpot! The DS community has some AWESOME hobbyists. Too many to mention. Remember, there is NO such thing as Thread-Necromancy... so no matter how old the thread is, if you want to comment... GO AHEAD!

HE LIIIIIIIVESS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 pm

lol... yes, I do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new face from the states   new face from the states I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new face from the states
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: