Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everybody.

Go down 
+2
Gatlag Stonetooth
harriak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
harriak

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 am

Hello, I'm oskar from Spain.

I'm here because in "cargaddotcom" are speaking about World in Arms, and from this I find in Internet also this forum and it's project.

I'm 40k player since the first edition, I have a small squat army, I.G. army, Dark Angels (mk6 black color space marine),

Also I'm building a free service that let groups of players, clubs, shops to build their own campaign, you can find information in this link gcms4playersdotcom/es/node/17 and take a look it, in this moment is an Alpha version with a lot of work done, and more to be done.

The idea is let people to build their campaign: define theaters of operations, territories, armys/warbands/factions and add players.

For example a 40k campaign can be built playing
All kind of 40k games.

• Aeronatica imperialis.
  • BFG
  • Inquisitor.
  • 40k tcg
  • 40k computer games.
  • Epic
  • World in Arms
  • Death Squad games

Thanks.

Oskar
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi Oskar!
Welcome to DS! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!
Please show some pics of your squats! Smile

Your link is not working by the way
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Laney

Laney

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:50 am

Welcome to DS!

Enjoy (and show us pics!)

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

Matt12z

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Salute Bienvenido Hermano harriak!!! Salute

First... is it "harriak" or "Oskar"? LOL! Change your Username (you can) to whatever you want.

I'm from Puerto Rico, so it is always nice to meet someone from La Madre EspaƱa! from Spain. Our experience with Spaniards has ALWAYS been great... the bar has been set high for you. Just Kidding

Feel free to post a link to your site. I believe is http://www.cargad.com. Anyhow, WiA was dead before we started working on Death Squads and as you probably read on TLRB's introduction, WiA was a "40k module" for Mordheim. Death Squads is a game written from the ground up... I think you will like it. Our game can be used as a special prelude for a 40k campaign or missions. It is great for making narrative games. Very cool... if I may say so myself.

I will go and read your site (it is in Spanish) and see what I can learn. ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

Hello everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody.   Hello everybody. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: