Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombicide Season 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Not sure why it's a Kickstarter project, but here's Zombicide Season 2: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide-season-2

Quote :
if you've been dead to the world then you may very well have missed on the news that Zombicide season 2 has been launched this morning on Kickstarter.

With day one over they are currently on 2333 backers with $401,394

OMG!!!!!

what do you get well follow this link it will have all of the stuff you need to know.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide-season-2?ref=search

I am already down for this and am looking at $185USD so far [this includes p&p of $35USD]

for you lazy peeps here is what you get for the $150USD pledge:

Zombicide Prison outbreak [stand alone game does not require original Zombicide game ]
Zombicide Toxic City Mall Expansion [Original Zombicide game or Zombicide Prison Outbreak is required.]
Zombicide Dogz mini-expansion [adds 20 Zombie does to any of the packs.]

heaps of new figs and plenty of stretch goals to go and with 28 days as well.

This should get over the $1 MIL mark easy enough.

so go have a look you know you want to....

LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 am

Interesting, but I have virtually no cash to put to it at the minute - Warzone Resurrection is where the last of my gaming fund is going at the minute.
One for retail I think, but I hope it does well.

Laney
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 pm

UPDATE:

4,312 backers
$804,687 pledged of $25,000 goal
24 days to go

with plenty to offer this Season of Zombicide is going GREAT.... in for $225 so far.... just hoping my stuff sells on Ebay to afford this lot.

Latest additional Promo Survivor $10
Zombicide Season 2 LEA

LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:24 pm

I just sold my promo season 1 extras (18 miniatures) on ebay for £650! (gotta love kickstarter - that pays for almost all my kickstarter outlay in one go - zombicide, sedition wars, through the breach (malifaux rpg), arena rex (gladiator game), darklands, robotech tactics and mantics deadzone all covered by one mad fella who 'must have the whole set' of distinctly below average plastic game pieces).
I was going to jump in for season 2 at the end, but I'm happier with the range of kickstarters I've pitched in on instead.
Laney (sorry I've not been about - work has been mad - and continues to be)
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Wow, your promo extras really sold for that amount!?!?!?! That is incredible. Did you sell them as a set or as individuals?
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:47 am

Damn! That's quite a sale! CongratZ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombicide Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombicide Season 2   Zombicide Season 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombicide Season 2
Page 1 of 1