Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inquisitorial Cadre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Inquisitorial Cadre Empty
PostSubject: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:06 am

Hi Gents,
I said about a week ago that I would put up a thread looking at an Inquisitorial Cadre. I have built a few models, but not finished them (no surprises there!). But, I thought people might like to put some models up anyway. Here are some old pics of my things to get the juices flowing.
Anyone who wants to post some pics of Inquisition related miniatures is welcome (the more the merrier!). You never know we might find a special character for DS in there.
Gideon Lorr
Inquisitorial Cadre Img_6912
Eversor Assassin (Converted/Greenstuffed)
Inquisitorial Cadre P1000351
Deathwatch Marine (Converted)
Inquisitorial Cadre P1000627
Inquisitor Ordo Xenos (Incomplete - converted from dark eldar body)
Inquisitorial Cadre P1000628
Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Good to see this thread! I've got a few I've been working on, and some which will be familiar to those who have seen some of my earlier DS stuff. So, completed stuff first, then some w.i.p stuff.

First, an Inquisitor. This is Inquisitor M.R. Austin, but he's known more simply by his nickname - the Twiceborn. Still one of my favorite models I've ever made, hence why it's my profile pic. It's worth noting that for some of these I'm wanting to redo the bases.

Inquisitorial Cadre 049

Then, there is the Lady. She was the enforcer of my original DS gang, but I see her role as some form of asset. (Excuse the thumb)

Inquisitorial Cadre 051

This next guy, I have no name for. But I see him as a bounty hunter of some description.

Inquisitorial Cadre 055

Finally there's the "big fella." This guy was obviously inspired by some of the conversions I'd seen happening on different forums, and have since been showcased in the pages of WD. It's my plan to buy another one of these models at a later date, in order to see if I can do something more unique.

Inquisitorial Cadre 056

So what's next on the workbench? I've started a witchhunter model, designed to be a tank. These has appeared on the thread before.

Inquisitorial Cadre BJRK1MJCUAAZYvp_zps029a26dc

I've also got a rogue trader commissar model (a left over from a gang of them I converted for necromunda.) Don't know if I'm going to convert this - i still like the personality of the model.

Inquisitorial Cadre BJIGyDJCcAERw0q_zps3d021f51

I've also bbegun carving up the DV cultists. Talking the lead cultist, i proceeded to behead, de-arm and clothe his naked chest with greenstuff.

Inquisitorial Cadre BK5GQrSCEAAlSf7_zpsaa18817b

Rummaging among my bots box, I came up with the two arms as a possibility.

Inquisitorial Cadre BLQ8Rp6CMAA9okX_zpsc8afacb8

And so, a little bit of greenstuff, and I've got the making of an interrogator...or another inquisitor. We'll see.

Inquisitorial Cadre BLTQ8ZBCIAEMPwn_zps36a770ad

So yeah, that's my initial contribution!

Matt
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Nice. Lots of cool conversion.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Here is my new inquisitor WIP (a simple conversion from the Dark Vengeance Librarian)...

Inquisitorial Cadre P1010614
Inquisitorial Cadre P1010615
Inquisitorial Cadre P1010616

Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:22 am

It maybe a simple conversion but it sure looks darn cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Looks great. The pose is perfect for the "fire".
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 am

Thanks gents - I was pretty pleased with the pose. Like many of the dark vengeance models it is just a very good sculpt to start with (the only GW product that is good value for money!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitorial Cadre   Inquisitorial Cadre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisitorial Cadre
Page 1 of 1