Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobile Frame Zero

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Mobile Frame Zero Mobile-Frame-Zero-logotype
Mobile Frame Zero LegionGrunt
Mobile Frame Zero Hi-Leaper
Mobile Frame Zero LineOfContactPlain
Build yourself a company of robots called mobile frames out of LEGO, give yourself some objectives to defend, lay out a table with a few friends, and fight! We're making sure you've got all the parts we've got so you can have the most fun you can with the game. You'll get play instructions, building instructions, even instructions for how to make your own setting. 
Because, just like a LEGO set, building what's on the front of the box is fun, but building your own thing is where it really catches fire. So that's what we want you to do! Build robots, play with our setting, sure! If you're into VOTOMS, Dougram, Macross, or Gasaraki, then we want to play with you! We've put a lot of love and care into the designs and the setting and we're excited to see what people do with them. But then check out the advice on building a setting and house rules, too, and go to town!
Rules can be had for free or a donation of 10 bucks.
Free here http://mobileframezero.com/downloads/MobileFrameZero-RapidAttack.d1.pdf
You can get a real copy for 25 sent to you.
http://mobileframezero.com/mfz/
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Here is some info on what lego kits to buy to get the items for the mechs ect listed in the book

http://the-mobile-frame-garage.blogspot.com/2012/04/buying-lego-sets-for-mfz.html
Back to top Go down
lakedaimonioi

lakedaimonioi

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 pm

I haven't played this game yet, but its predecessor Mechaton: Giant Fighty Robots (i do to you now the enormous hurt!) is fantastic, so I expect this to be too.
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:47 am

guy I work with has played it now and loves it. I just wish I had my old legos. Im going to have to order parts or kits to part out to build stuff. I wish they still had the build a kit and order it thing on Lego Creation Studio.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

looks cool  who doesnt  love lego
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
ClausLars

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 pm

They're kinda shooting themselves in the foot with forum registration being locked aside from day long random events.  Evidently they have a major problem with spammers.  You're supposed to be able to get in touch with the admins through a variety of social media, but the only one I use is Facebook and I keep my geek interests clear of that.  I have a Google account I use for game stuff but damned if I could figure out how to contact someone from there on Google+.

I have downloaded the rules and skimmed over them though.  I can't help but browse the gallery of builds either.  I'd love to get into it and will definitely keep the PDF handy for when the kids get older.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 pm

I've had trouble getting hold of the rules for this. Doesn't seem to work when I download it (just get a picture of a lego robot). Anyone got a copy they could send me?

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
ClausLars

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Sure, where to?
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 am

Cheers Mate,

I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ClausLars

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Did you send the PM?  No rush if not but I haven't seen it and if it's a glitch I didn't want you thinking I was ignoring you.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:38 am

Sorry mate, I haven't got round to doing it yet. I'll send the PM now.

Thanks Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ClausLars

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 am

No worries, I'll send it out in the morning before I go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mobile Frame Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Frame Zero   Mobile Frame Zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Frame Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Lord GreyWolf's Den (Misc Games)-
Jump to: