Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperium Infection Symbol picture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

Imperium Infection Symbol picture Empty
PostSubject: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 am

Imperium Infection Symbol picture Umbrel11

I finally finished our symbol for Imperium Infection, ok so i copied but i spent alot of work in Paint shop cutting and dragging then filling in little pixel spots with touch ups. dun criticize l worked hard lol >.< just feedback?

I do know the eagle is a little dark. when i have time, i might try and touch it up some. brighten a little or if i have to stary the whole thing over with a gold emblem. all depends on my mood. but i think it looks fantastic, for my first peice made in paint shop and not photoshop like most of you sig makers lol.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 am

Hmmm.... The aquila looks like it spent few weeks in impoverished Africa. SOOO SKINNY! Just Kidding

Try this Aquila...
Imperium Infection Symbol picture AquilaLogo3

The way I have it setup, it will be EASY to insert in your... errrr... umbrella. I think you are getting there... How about using the Umbrella for the letter "o" in INFECTI Chaos N? That way, gamers would get their own eureka moment "HAHH! Umbrella!!! Cool!" rather than being it shoved down their throat.

Last, I would suggest using GIMP to make your drawings. It is a FREE Photoshop wannabe... quite good! The fact that you used Paint means that:

a) you have talent.
b) you have more OCD than Monk AND his brother combined!
c) you have LOTS of time.

So far... it is a good effort. I went through the same thing doing the Death Squads logo... so I know EXACTLY what you are going through. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

actually it took me like 2 hours, and i was hogging down music and eating a muffin while talking to my girl friend all while doing that Just Kidding but i had to use the cut part on the whole model because every time i tried to jump the picture onto the umbrella symbol, it would cause a white square and it got quite irritating, one wrong click or move and my cut would disappear, you have no idea how hard the wings were Just Kidding i think i cut and re-cut and re-cut the left wing maybe 6 times till i got it right.

''Hmmm.... The Aquila looks like it spent few weeks in impoverished Africa. SOOO SKINNY!''

Did i say it was the Aquila? no no i meant it was two hungry vultures fighting over road kill Just Kidding nicely put Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: ok this is a very very rough draft   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm

[img]Imperium Infection Symbol picture Aquila10[/img]

It will be more detailed later i'm just gaining some opinions on what else to add to it i know the wing isn't finished so bare with me here i've spent a little today. and yes i used GIMPS don't quite understand it lol so i'll stick with paint for most of the cutting details and finishing touches. i decided to make the story line fit into the category of zombies from Nurgle. thus the symbol. it makes sense, a plague that hits 40k could def fall under Nurgles rotting hands. the story isn't too important at this moment right now what is, is the rules and of course my own art lol. i'll pin the final product of the pictue soon as i get it finished, if u have any suggestions to add to it i'll gladly look into it.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Hmmmm.... not like. Something weird...

Why don't you try weathering the aquila?
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

how do i do that?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm

SHading... just like a painting models. let me see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm

aight, i can't figure out the GIMP thing too much i do plan on adding a stone background though which i am working on atm, i will put that into the background I'm probably going to make one side decayed and the other left normal to show a half and half seal between both forces.
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: ok i updated it what u think?   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 pm

ok this is an updated version based on the request from mord to make it weathered aquilla comments?[img]Imperium Infection Symbol picture Aquila14[/img]
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 am

i did some things to it and ill show u when i get on my other computer
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 am

1st
Imperium Infection Symbol picture Fvcit2

2nd
Imperium Infection Symbol picture 10x53th

3rd
Imperium Infection Symbol picture 2weanb5

4th
Imperium Infection Symbol picture Nccvoy

5th
Imperium Infection Symbol picture 344cx9c

just let me no what color u want it
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 am

they look good, not much change but the color looks nice
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

and these

Imperium Infection Symbol picture Jzae0o

Imperium Infection Symbol picture 155tl5c
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:55 am

i like the last one shows the art almost looks like Command and Conquer lol. maybe downsize the lettering a bit to see the eagle, and i'll stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 am

i dunno if you can do this but maybe take the bad half of the 5th one and the good half of the last one and put them together? i love the gold in the last one for the good guys and i love the decay for the 5th one if u could somehow cut them ad put them together would look stunning.
Back to top Go down
Ravenf5r

Ravenf5r

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:06 am

[img]Imperium Infection Symbol picture Hmm10[/img]

like this i like this
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 pm

I like this one...

Imperium Infection Symbol picture Jzae0o

It is dark, and not too busy. The you can make the "Imperium" a nice Shinny Gold letters and "Infection" a rotten flesh green with 'blood' letters... something like

Imperium Infection Symbol picture ST3391~Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Posters
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Imperium Infection Symbol picture 2ru69

this is the closest i could get
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:53 pm

How about this?

Imperium Infection Symbol picture ImperiumInfection01

Wipped it up in 10 mins... I'm not that good... but I try!
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Imperium Infection Symbol picture 2dtq7b8
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperium Infection Symbol picture   Imperium Infection Symbol picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperium Infection Symbol picture
Page 1 of 1