The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm sorry... I'm not THAT good to make this stuff up!

Woman grows 6cm horn on forehead (LINK)
A 101-year-old woman in China has baffled doctors after growing a huge goat-like horn on her forehead.

Zhang Ruifang claims the growth first appeared only last year and has since expanded to be more than 6cm long, Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper reports. Now her family in Linlou, Henan province, are concerned about a second mark on the other side of her forehead.

"[At first] we didn’t pay too much attention to it," said Mrs Zhang’s youngest son Zhang Guozheng. Zhang Ruifang, 101, says she is also concerned about the appearance of a second mark on the other side of her forehead. "Now something is also growing on the right side of her forehead — it’s quite possible that it’s another horn."

Mrs Zhang’s growth has not been officially diagnosed but the newspaper said it was most likely an extreme version of a cutaneous horn. Cutaneous horns are made up of keratin — the protein found in fingernails — and are typically seen in elderly people who have had prolonged exposure to sunlight. But the growths are usually only a few millimetres in length.

Cutaneous horns can be surgically removed but there is no way to cure the condition, meaning they may grow back.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 pm

I only have one thing to say:

THE END IS NEAR!
PREPARE FOR ETERNAL TORMENT IN THE PITS OF HELL
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:37 am

Argh!!!! Shocked
Purge that witch!
Back to top Go down
MathiasDark

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 pm

*flicks holy water on her* THE POWER OF THE EMPEROR COMPELS YOU!
Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 am

QUICK!!! SOMEONE GET THY HOLY PROMETHIUM FLAMER!!!!!!

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
moggd

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

Maybe a Chaos Gate has opened in China.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 pm

I'd say that's pretty plucky of the Old Girl...101 & horny. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:35 pm

YES... the Daemons are coming!!!!

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:38 am

How about THIS one?!?

Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Mord, do you work for Ripley's Believe It or Not? Suspect
Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:27 pm

DeafNala wrote:
Mord, do you work for Ripley's Believe It or Not? Suspect

seriously, only he would find such things on the internet.

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 pm

What is it and where did you find it as it seems to insane to be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

First Orks are here... now Demon Spawns?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1