Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hail to all!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Eavy

Da Eavy

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:08 am

Just a quick hello!
Found this site a minute ago and will be checking back often!
Posted a quick question about Cities of Death in the 40k section.

I'm just getting back into gaming but I paint and model mostly.
I first started tabletop through D&D and went on to play Mordheim and Necromunda but it has been a while. I recently got my hands on the 5th ed 40k Rulebook and latest Space Marine Codex, so I have some reading to do Smile
Great to meet you all!

Da 'Eavy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:57 pm

WELCOME!!!

I think you will love Death Squads. We have managed to capture many of the elements that make Mordheim and Necromunda great, yet the game is very distinct on its own. Hope you enjoy yourself...

Feel free to shower us with photos of your models. I love to see them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
cody20

cody20

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

welcome and mord is right death squads is a great game so far for me i love it
and since u do alot of modeling and painting this game will be perfect for u cause u can do alot of conversions. and as of D&D i love that game i wish the game store i went to would play it more often we ust to stay over night and play it the whole time
and for space marines 40k there an amazing army i hate them but love them at the same time i hate going against them but i love to use them if your interested the new blood angels are about to come out with there new codex and everything and the models look sweet
Back to top Go down
Da Eavy

Da Eavy

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am

Thanks for the warm welcome people!
My Space Marine army is a chapter of my own making.
I recently decided to start fresh with them after a few "experimental" paint jobs, so I'm re-building my army with a few lessons learnt.

I'm working on a Mordheim Diorama at the moment, I'll definitely get some pics to you guys when it's worth a look. It may take some time because I have lots of projects on the go at any given time. Slow and steady. Current projects are some Mantic Games Undead, Wargames Factory Zombies, the Mordheim diorama, I'm painting some Tyranids, Tau, a few Orks and my Space Marine chapter. I'll be in upto my eyeballs when the Imerial City stuff arrives!

Yeah the new Blood Angels look great! Really like the winged guy with huge axe!
I also need a Venerable Dreadnought or three Smile

Take care people!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 am

welcome to the Death Squad site.....

from one noob to another your going to love this game system....

I've pretty much cleared my back log of "other" hobbies just to get into Death Squad. I am also into converting and modeling so got stuck into a few DS projects.

look forward to seeing some of your work and battle reports...

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:18 am

Mordheimer loves pretty pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Welcome and how did you find us?
Back to top Go down
Da Eavy

Da Eavy

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks again friends!

I found the site while trying to find help with City of Death builds. Mordheimer has been great with the help!

Seems I have some time to research the build because I'm not allowed the City until my birthday!

I downloaded the DS-LRB, Haven't had chance to take a look yet but will either take a look before sleeps tonight or in the morning.

Well met all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hail to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all!   Hail to all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail to all!
Page 1 of 1