Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is everyone

Go down 
+5
DoZer
RevenganceDK
Da Bank
Dysturbed
cody20
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:14 am

I miss this game and everyone active on the forums
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:23 pm

i just randomly checked the forum today.
I have tried a number of times to get in touch with mord who was the main admin for the game but to no avail. Unfortunately it's pretty much a dead project these days.

I miss everyone too.

Im working on other projects these days but I like to stop by and look over all the old stuff once in a while. I think mord just got overwhelmed with the move and the new job at the time and this just kinda fell into the background. We where working on something huge for you guys at the time too.

Anyhoo keep it alive the worst you can do is post things and nobody see them but who knows we might see it pick back up one day if there are people talking about it.

unfortunately the deathsquadsgame.com died this year though so you can only access it thru the forumotion direct line.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Everyone went their own ways. The game was fun to develop with all many years ago. With Kill Teams and Necromunda out now, there is other things to do. 

This was a lot of fun to work with group on.

It all stared with Mord and myself a long time ago. I just found my notes on the game from back them. Pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Cody: i met you in Atlanta back in 2010 right?
Back to top Go down
RevenganceDK

RevenganceDK

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 11:55 am

Where can I get the most updated rules? One day i may actually get a game going. As far as I know it was very playable.
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Wow, I can’t believe this forum is still running!! I had to seriously brush away some cobwebs to even remember my login credentials.

Da Bank, it’s been a long long time my dude.

As for rules, this game has as pretty much reached EOL. GWs revival of Necromunda, and even its new Kill Team pretty much hits the niche this game used to fill.
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 5:40 pm

This cut deep. I miss this forum so much. It basically defined several years of my hobby. The feels.
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 5:51 pm

Wow! I was cleaning up my spam folder and saw a "Death Squads" news letter in it! Completely suprise by it I decided to have a looky and came across this topic. Great to see a bit of the old crew! I really had a great time when we we're actieve and I hope everyone is doing ok in these crazy times!
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Yeah right now would be a good time to actually have this forum alive again - it was my number one motivator back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 10:04 am

Dozer Hey! Been a long time old friend. I have same cell number if you still have it. 

As Dozer noted, with Necromnda and Now Kill Teams (death squads) and just life and family  there hasn’t been enough time to redo. It was fun and a great experience. 

I am now hoping to play Kill Team soon and bring in the Death Squads epereience and etc for end of scenarios..

Yes, this was a great project and a great time in my life. It is crazy how this little idea came about and it was just Dozer, Mord, JD3, and myself who worked on this at 2d10 and then all of you joined in the project and it continued to move forward and lived for quite some time. 

The game is still very playable and with the Kill Team rules and squads you can use them in Death Squads. 

There is no doubt the company used our idea and this is fine as this entire project is GW material. 

Truly thankful for everyone’s help and support.
Back to top Go down
TheNotoriousBox

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 3:16 pm

Hey I know the last post on this thread was a couple months ago, but I stumbled onto the forum again.

If any of the mods could send me a PM if y'all see this. Was wondering if they could help me out with something I did on this forum a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 11:15 pm

Hello, do you have the rules?
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Death Squads - Back up and running on Discord   Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 11:43 am

PM me for an invite to the discord.

Azrael likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azrael

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:48 pm

hi, i also pm'd you would love to find the rules for this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: