The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Well... I got lucky! My wife surprised me with a plane ticket from Florida to Chicago, so I could attend GamesDay! Very cool!

I will be posting my views on the event, and some pics. Wish you were here!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Pictures

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Last edited by Mordheimer on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Rogal Dorn

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Pics came out awesome
Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 am

That Int. Chappy has the chapter insignia on the wrong auto-reactive shoulder pad......along with the fact that the inset of the shoulder pad should be DA Green.....but other than that nice effort!

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:23 am

Dozer... you ARE a geek! It was a 12 YO kid! Give him a break... ohhh wait... He tried to impersonate an Interrogator Chaplain? Ohhh.... wait... he needs to see this guy.

And YOU too! For not reporting him! No excuses... on the double! Skull

Back to top Go down
VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm

I know this is necro, But I simply must comment! Why is it every time something cool and nerdy takes place in the states, there's a horde of people that should have just stayed home, that show in their god awful costumes... I mean... Seriously! Very Happy that kid who's a chaplain or whatnot, that borderlines some of the worst cosplaying I have ever seen... and unfortunately, that's quite a lot haha

Oh no! I just noticed the guy wearing the most freakishly ugly, and I mean this in a none awesome ugly way, monstrosity of a gas mask, and they as are, as we all know all most always cool... and then to top it all off, and show us his great depth of integrity, he pops on a the back part of darth Vader's helmet... just priceless!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Laughing

... and he was VERY tall too! You could not miss him at all!

Back to top Go down
VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! that guy who's a catachan! affraid I mean... It's not that I hate him for not working out and living in a basement... I hate him for doing the above mentioned things and then suddenly coming to the conclusion ''Oh BOY I look like a Catachan jungle fighter!'' the other imperial guard, though they have by far the worst style of the lot, seems descent at least, and then there is that girl.. oh don't even get me started on that world of warcraft atrocity.

*rant off*

aah that was a relief
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Just discovered this post, so pleae forgive me for my late reply...

Looks very cool bro! Wish I could attend an US Gamesday someday (or even an UK one).
VonHagel wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! that guy who's a catachan! affraid I mean... It's not that I hate him for not working out and living in a basement... I hate him for doing the above mentioned things and then suddenly coming to the conclusion ''Oh BOY I look like a Catachan jungle fighter!'' the other imperial guard, though they have by far the worst style of the lot, seems descent at least, and then there is that girl.. oh don't even get me started on that world of warcraft atrocity.

*rant off*

aah that was a relief
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!   Today at 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down

GamesDay Chicago 2009... insider report!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1