The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 am

here is a few pics from some work I am doing on a Nurgle AND Slaanesh Chaos Cult

Nurgle Saboteurs

Slaanesh Chaos Marine [Pleasure Lash, Power sword or the Needle etc]

Slaanesh Daemonette

Chosen of Slaanesh

Have done other figs but these were the best looking pics will have to try again to get the rest of them photographed. [the rest were bad quality pics and were deleted.] these are at undercoat stages still need to add highlights and washes.

Cheers
LGW

Last edited by Lord GreyWolf on Sun May 16, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:17 am

Mean bunch! Pink never looked so 'bad'... as in Twisted Evil ! Love the conversions... nice WIP! Thanks for sharing.

NOTE: I moved the thread to the appropriate Paint section. Any details on stats and development should be discussed on the developer's sections. Wink

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 am

Mordheimer wrote:
Mean bunch! Pink never looked so 'bad'... as in Twisted Evil ! Love the conversions... nice WIP! Thanks for sharing.

NOTE: I moved the thread to the appropriate Paint section. Any details on stats and development should be discussed on the developer's sections. Wink

lol my tired brain at work again ......

will post the rest of the Nurgle Squad tomorrow night hopefully get some better pics.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Love the nurgle saboteurs particularly (I am a big fan of Nurgle Nurgle myself).

What colours and washes did you use for the green and khaki (I can't think of a closer word to match the colour) on them. The wash looks darker than gryphonne sepia, but not so harsh as devlan mud.

Good job

Laney
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:38 am

02laney wrote:
Love the nurgle saboteurs particularly (I am a big fan of Nurgle Nurgle myself).

What colours and washes did you use for the green and khaki (I can't think of a closer word to match the colour) on them. The wash looks darker than gryphonne sepia, but not so harsh as devlan mud.

Good job

Laney

thx

I use paints from a local shop called semco $3 for a large bottle of paint.
as for the was it is infact devlan mud. all my washes are GW as i can't find anyone else locally who sells anything else.

the Nurgle Squad was converted and made in a day the painting of all 14 minis was around an hour all up.... did the dipping style.

Nurgle is great for that if the colours aren't quite right it won't matter as they need to look sort of decade and miss matched.

will take some more pics of the nurgle squad....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:02 am

here are some more pics:

Nurgle Plague bearer

Nurgle Chaos Space Marine

Nurgle Aspiring Champion [Boltgun]

Nurgle Aspiring Champion [Shotgun

Chosen of Nurgle [Banner, Hand Flamer]

Chosen of Nurgle [Plasmagun, Sword]

Nurgle heavy weapons [these two will most likely end up being changed to flamers]

Chaos cultists

another pic of the Daemonette of Slaanesh

well that's it for now.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Hehehe... cool minis man! Thanks for sharing! Keep 'em coming!

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 8:02 pm

ok my Chaos Cult Squads have gone through a rather large over haul here is the undercoated figs so far. You will notice there is a very eldar theme here. well I love the idea that the eldar created the Slaanesh god. hence why I have them all with Guardian heads. the leaders have Dire Avenger helmets [spares from my Eldar Squad]
This Squad is still a WIP and I'll up date them as I paint them up.

Slaanesh Slaanesh CULT OF SLAANESH Slaanesh Slaanesh

Daemonette of Slaanesh:

Chaos Marine of Slaanesh

Aspiring Champion of Slaanesh

Aspiring Champion of Slaanesh

Chosen of Slaanesh

Annihilators of Slaanesh

Saboteurs

Cultists of Slaanesh

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Wow... the use of Eldar heads is heretical... good for you Slaanesh loves you! Ohhh... that is a bad thing.

Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
Wow... the use of Eldar heads is heretical... good for you Slaanesh loves you! Ohhh... that is a bad thing.

wait till you see the lovely clashing colours.

Should be a while as this squad will be a slow process. I want to make sure it comes out right.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Skeller

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Mon May 17, 2010 9:42 am

For some reason the thought of a Slaanesh death squad is just so scary. These models look great, lots of nice conversion ideas in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goblinminimart.com
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Mon May 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Thx for the comments...

will post the Nurgle chaos cult in a couple of weeks as they also will get a re-work from what the original pics show.

I enjoy doing conversions. not that good at it but its relaxing and fun....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]   Today at 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Chaos Cult Of Slaanesh & Nurgle [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1