The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 3:14 am

Mordheimer wrote:
The Sniper is really good, as well as the Marshall... but NOBODY takes the bone to the Cyber-Mastiff! WOOF! It is a DOUBLE winner... incredible conversion scratch-build and great paint! BTW... can we get the HONOR of a picture of the final (with base and stuff?) That model puts GWs models to shame!

They are pretty much done I might take a look at some more details. I am really tempted to add some thing else to them. mmmmm mini grenade launcher..... just an idea and nothing else.....

will do another pic of Bruno and Butch soon.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 7:55 am

ok here ya go Mord. Bruno is no longer its now Tex not sure where the lettering ended up going when I altered the base.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 am

YOU BASED THEM!!! Wow! The old pups sucked compared to this ones! And I liked the old ones! The pictures look GREAT!!!

Congratz man... those are some MEAN models!!!!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Fantastic painting on Bruno Tex and Butch.
I love the heavy stubber. What did you make the shell case things out of?
I will definitely get some bark for basing there is a park just across the road I can't believe there was a basing material so close to home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Sun May 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Fantastic painting on Bruno Tex and Butch.
I love the heavy stubber. What did you make the shell case things out of?
I will definitely get some bark for basing there is a park just across the road I can't believe there was a basing material so close to home. Very Happy

thx Kiwi...

I have a tendacy to look at anything and everything for ideas in regards to my miniatures. I have a very strick bank manager [aka da wife] so the only money I get to buy my figs is when I sell the stuff I import in to NZ.

and that is only when I get any orders. Due to the small and random amount of $$$ I get to spend on my hobbies I look at ways to cut costs and make the gaming experience great but affordable[which seriously is dam hard with GW current pricing]

EDIT: I forgot to answer your question the ammo casing coming out of the side were made from an old spear shaft. cut to bullet size.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Today at 4:44 am

Back to top Go down

Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3