Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another guy from Göttingen!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Citizen_Khaine

Citizen_Khaine

another guy from Göttingen! Empty
PostSubject: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am

Hello to all!

my name is Bernhard and I’m back into tabletop gaming after a pause of more than 10 years.
Currently I play Uncharted Seas with some guys here in Göttingen Germany, we’re also planning to start Death Squads soon.

I’m not exactly a veteran gamer, but back in the days of 2nd ed 40k I had a couple of games with different armies borrowed from friends (never owned enough models to call it an army). We also played Necromunda, WH Fantasy, BF Gothic and Full Thrust.

For Death Squad play testing, I will start with a bunch of space fairies/noble eldar warriors, but later on I hope to be able to field the squad of Space Marines, I’m converting to oldschool armor right now.

I hope we can help you guys testing and fine tuning this nice game, I’ve yet only read the rules, but so far it seems to be very well done!

Cheers
Bernhard
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Citizen

Welcome!

It is great to have you aboard along with your friend (Skraag).

Keep us posted on the games as we like battle reports.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:32 am

ditto to the welcome.....hope you and your friends enjoy the site and people of the DS forum boards.

We have alot of very helpful people on here who can [try] answer your questions or quries.

DS is truely a game that you can immerse yourself in almost like an RPG.....your squad is only limited by your imagination. [and the rules of course]

truely you've joined at an exciting time we have many new squads in the pipe line and with many more in the planing stages.....

please enjoy yourself and post pics of your squads, terrain and battle reports it always good to see other types of terrain,style of fighting, tactics used and other great ideas I'm sure your group will come up with.

Again welcome to Death Squads.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome!!!

Please enjoy the game, share your experience (Mordheimer loves photos!!!), ask questions (we will do our very best to get things straight) and make suggestions (we do take them all very seriously!)

Thanks for the compliments... this is the work of MANY people who contribute (in many ways), so each release is more and more robust! TLRB v0.5.0 is close to release!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Citizen_Khaine

Citizen_Khaine

PostSubject: Re: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Thanks guys!

Good to be here!
Back to top Go down
DeathGuard

DeathGuard

PostSubject: Re: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Good to see some new faces, and playtesters at that! If there's one thing we need, it seems to especially be people who can let Mordheimer & Co. know how stuff looks on the table. Every gaming group is different, so to have a diversity of table-testers is great!

Hope you guys have fun with the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another guy from Göttingen!   another guy from Göttingen! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another guy from Göttingen!
Page 1 of 1