Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn Dirty Orcs...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke of Deadmonton

Damn Dirty Orcs... Empty
PostSubject: Damn Dirty Orcs...   Damn Dirty Orcs... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 am

So we rebooted our campaign last Wednesday night to try out items at rarity 5 or less. It was an interesting evening, with most of us enjoying the results. I would second General's opinion on another thread that some basic armour and weapons for the races could be mixed up a bit. Or as an alternative a system could be put into place to limit the number of rares to begin. Something like one chainsword per warband to start, more to be found after first game.

But I digest. Just Kidding

The Imperial Renegades tried to convince a rather large Orc Waaaaaaagh! that they should join the True Church of Apostate Preacher Bob and disregard that waste of a Nob they had running the show. Commander Phil bravely ordered Bob to run behind Grunt the Orgryn while he and his officers gave cover fire under a withering hail of Hot Shot Powerpack equipped Lasguns. The most impressive part of the fire fight was the pretty pretty lights from the Lasuns. Unfortunately Sgt. Meaow managed to burn himself with his overcharged Lasrifle. This distracted him just long enough to keep him from covering his commander.

While turning to yell at Meaow for being such a dolt, Commander Phil leapt headfirst into a shot from the orcs, wisely using his teeth to protect the expensive rusted iron walkway directly behind his head.

Meanwhile the rest of the squad exchanged fire with the orcs (rather poorly for all parties concerned) while Preacher Bob and Grunt charged into the front line of the Orcs. Bob tried vainly to sway the gretchin and orcs surrounding him that he was their best hope of salvation. Unfortunately he was unable to be heard from of the racket of a large, drooling, slavering, smelly orc Nob going on about how if any greenskin listened to this waste of flesh they would be on the menu for the evening meal. To add insult to injury a grot kicked Bob in the knee so hard he ended up kneeling beofre the little green bugger before going unconscious. In the future Bob will have a severe limp...

Next to him Grunt was too busy playing "Knock Down" with the orcs surrounding him to be able to assist Bob in spreading the work. Grunt laughingly knocked an Orc down, watched it stand up, knocked the orcs friend down, watched him stand up as well. Eventually Grunt accidentally broke one of the orcs, but with Bob and the Commander down everyone else decided to go home and watch "As The Throne Turns" that afternoon instead. We'll see if Phil can squeeze a bit more out of the troops next round.

So far its orcs 1, Phil 0

Last edited by Duke of Deadmonton on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Damn Dirty Orcs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Dirty Orcs...   Damn Dirty Orcs... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 pm

HAHAHHA! Amazing!

I really enjoyed your battle report. It seems that you guys have a very nice group. I really want to hear what happens to Preacher Bob. I bet he will develop HATE against Gretchins! Keep us posted... especially in anything that you guys find about the rules.

... 'As The Throne Turns'... very funny! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Weird WWII

Weird WWII

Damn Dirty Orcs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Dirty Orcs...   Damn Dirty Orcs... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Where are the pics!? Wink

Brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdwwii.com/
Sponsored content

Damn Dirty Orcs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Dirty Orcs...   Damn Dirty Orcs... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn Dirty Orcs...
Page 1 of 1