The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Eldar squad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Citizen_Khaine

PostSubject: Re: My Eldar squad   Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 am

Thank you all! Very Happy

@ w-o-t-w: don't be so hard about your models, you've got them all painted nicely, that's important. Half of mine are still unpainted!

I try giving my best with these models, because I already spent hours to convert some of them.
To be honest, sometimes I'm really tempted to paint the rest of them more quickly and with less detail, just to get them done.
We'll see...

But I can only repeat: read up on the basic techniques, get some good brushes and take your time for each model, then your models will look awesome!

Cheers
Bernhard
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: My Eldar squad   Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm

@ w-o-t-w: HA! Cry me a river man... 90% of my models are unpainted. Stupid TLRB! Hehehe... Seriously, you are doing an awesome job of your models. Having Laney as an oppenent could put anyone down... BUT NOT YOU! You keep painting AND improving! Like Citizen_Khaine said:

Citizen_Khaine wrote:
But I can only repeat: read up on the basic techniques, get some good brushes and take your time for each model, then your models will look awesome!
If you have any questions about what he means by good brushes... I suggest you re-read this post and talk to Master Kiwi!!!! Just Kidding

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

My Eldar squad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4