Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all

Go down 
+2
StyrofoamKing
Voidhunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Voidhunter

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Came across this site from looking thru Dakka Dakka and have been toying with the idea of what you guys have created for some time.....so thank you for making my life alot easier LOL (thinking of crossing the rules of Inquistor myself)

So like alot of people on here (I'm guessing) have played 40k for a fair few years but due to personal life (family and work etc) have put it away. But with some of the new releases have been re-inspired (as well as moving into a bigger house but have to share a hobby room with the missus's sewing....now if I can only convert her overlocker into a Stompa..hmm)
and getting to play large games is sometimes a stuggle. And this seems the perfect solution Very Happy

Still got to have a good read of the rules and what can/can't do but got a few idea's going atm so will be having a good dig thru my bitz boxes to see what extra goodies I have. Some great conversions and painting so I've got a bit to catch up with (been a good 3 years since picking up a brush). Will post a few pics etc when I get the chance to get something in the works for all.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing

StyrofoamKing

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Oooh! Welcome aboard! Personally, I have a handful of Hrud converted, and I'm trying to piece together a few Rogue Traders. Best of luck to you in your hacking & slashing!
Back to top Go down
http://tangentartists.com/
mudboy

mudboy

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:00 am

Welcome to Death Squads

Voidhunter wrote:
....now if I can only convert her overlocker into a Stompa..hmm

Do it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:07 am

great to see an Anzac on board.

Welcome to Death Squads ....

Check out the Painting & Modeling section for some great ideas. you'll see some of the work other members have done.

might give you some inspiration.....

but as Mord says : PICS!!!!! WE WANT PICS!!!! LOL

Cheers
LGW
Loyal Servitor #7

NB: if you don't mind me asking where in Oz are you?
Back to top Go down
Voidhunter

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:56 am

Cheers for the warm welcome guys

LGW - I'm in Western Australia, you know the boring part of Australia as some would say (no daylight savings etc). I'm actually toying with the idea of Anzac IG, remember seeing pics a few years ago of some with the slouch hat, but would def have to brush up on the skills, so could be a bit of trial and error

mudboy - I could run the pedal so it walks too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:18 am

@Voidhunter

Welcome! I believe we have a few other Australians on board also. Yea!

I am glad you noticed the Dakka Dakka spot. No too many comment but hundreds have read it. LOL.

I believe we have done something that is more regulated than the I Munda idea. The I Munda idea floats around too much and not enough solid rules but that is great for small gaming groups who create stuff on the fly.

Enjoy and keep us posted on your questions, thoughts and ideas.

I must say we have a great small group of people from across the world that are Death Squad addicts. You may experience a twitch or the shakes from not checking out the forum often enough. LOL
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:30 am

Voidhunter wrote:
mudboy - I could run the pedal so it walks too Very Happy
Ha ha, that would be pure win!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:37 am

cheers WELCOME!!! cheers

You have NO idea how much Lord GreyWolf have complaint not having anyone to play Death Squads .... he is in New Zealand... you are a lot closer than me! You you are in charge of taming him! HA!

Like I tell everyone... remember that Death Squads is YOUR game too! Feel free to spill out the good, the bad and the ugly. We will make the best to answer your questions and fix any issues. Typos you find, please post on the Suggestion Box.

Last... I refuse to tell you how much I like pictures. I'm getting a very bad reputation as a picture beggar. So... I won't mention how cool is to see other people's work, and how much they make me want to play the lottery so I could travel to see the models personally... nor how GREAT is to see new pictures every day. Ohhh, no... The Mordheimer refuses to ask for MORE PICTURES.

Just join us and remember... HAVE FUN!

PS: Screw it... I like pictures! Post your models! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-