Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story Empty
PostSubject: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:31 pm

me and laney meet again as my eldar will not acept defeat only victory shall be acceptable and a death isnt regarded as honarable but due to a unskilled warrior who died from his lack of skill

but the genral gist of this is that tommorow (gmt) me and laney shall face of again and on this page i shall be giving my side of the battle
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Go Varangians!

Sorry... he has showed me his models. You want me to cheer for you... PICTURES! Just Kidding

Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:02 pm

victory to the eldar
a good battle that lasted 2 turns of each player this was due to a failed route test by laney who took 4/12 ooa but as some of his men counted as half he routed with 4 ooa this battle was almost one in the eldars 1st tern with laney taking 3 ooa due to the heavy fire of lasguns and shuriken catapults laney was able to take 2 of the highest level warriors of the eldar, one of the the yellow avengers who did not die in the end but gained the imunity to fear and general janfro who only had a shuriken pistol and a combat knife (fail demotion i think) gained a hatred to renegades (dont blame him vile things with horid stingers :@ )
mvp was one of the lowest level of warriors one of the rifle men who managed to put 3 men ooa good job him.
best roll was by me getting 5/5 to hits and 3 crits which was very helpful.
l.e.c (lest effective character) was general janfro who did nothing but got ooa

over all a great battle but it shows that the roll of a dice can change the game entirely.

gg laney go to laneys thread should be up wednesday (when he gets his internet)

thanks for reading way of the warrior
Back to top Go down
precentor_james

precentor_james

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Nicely done! always good to get the first win. Hopefully mine will be tonight. Been painting minis, so my daughter wants to play.
Back to top Go down
http://counterfett.blogspot.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:24 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:46 pm

tah great result Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:36 am

WOW! Loaded dice!!! 5 to-hits and 3 crits... Shocked Congratz!

Did you guys used the new rout rules? Basically the same (25% of the force OOA = pass Ld Test or leave), but you get a +1 to the roll for every model AFTER that 25%... so if you loose 4, you need your Ld (9) or less to stay... after loosing 1 more fighter, you need 8 or less, etc. The more guys you loose, the more likely to rout you will be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:06 pm

no but he rolled a 5 and 6 so he was gone will tell laney bout new ruout test asap
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:33 am

We're still on the old rules - until I can get my printer to co-operate and print the whole document of the TLRB for me. Sounds good though. I thought I was going to rout without a shot fired! Mad . Way of the warrior played particularly well and I got shot to pieces due to rubbish deployment.

Fluffy picture based report to follow (with a few other battle outlines). Mordheimer - I'm officially renegades at the minute.

Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

laney i can try and print rule book if u like alot of ink though :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story   way of the warrior vs 02laney   way of the warrior side of the story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way of the warrior vs 02laney way of the warrior side of the story
Page 1 of 1