Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

Da Bank

Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack Empty
PostSubject: Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack   Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:32 pm

I just realized and purchased the 40K Storm of Vengeance Scenario Pack from someone. Hopefully it will be here in a week.

http://www.adrive.com/public/e047280b5aa023cc9f3329d7a5a4862f3f330ac15c8e0ee355ee7fd195d93367.html
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack   Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 pm

DL now... thanks for the share. What is his anyway? LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack   Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

GW made a scenario pack for 40K, they made several for Warhammer Fantasy.

This particular one came out in WD 213 I think. The coolest thing is that it comes with the terrain that is shown in the picture. I believe it is supposed to be a power plant or power source of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack   Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 pm

I just had to look. Very Happy Super nice acquisition! Lucky for me, I get to see it in person! YEAH! From the GW site (LINK) The PDF of the scenarios is on that site.

Storm of Vengeance: Re-Creating the Battle of Piscina IV

With the destruction of their homeworld, the Dark Angels recruited new Space Marines from several worlds. One such world, Piscina IV, once was the site of a great battle between the Unforgiven and the Orks, a battle that cemented the legends of such Imperial heroes as Master Belial and Sergeant Naaman.

This background mentioned in the new Codex: Dark Angels draws on a campaign supplement that was released under the 2nd Edition of Warhammer 40,000. The Storm of Vengeance boxed set featured some card terrain and a ton of cool scenarios that pit Dark Angels against hordes of Orks.

On the following pages you'll find a brief summary of the campaign plus two of the original Piscina IV scenarios. We have also updated the Entire Storm of Vengeance campaign booklet for the current Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook. The booklet includes complete campaign history, special characters, special campaign rules and nine scenarios. The scenarios may also be downloaded separately.

Screenshot of the box set.
Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack 96259062_full

Assembled Power Plant, north side
Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack Power%2BPlant%2B1

Assembled Power Plant, south side
Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack Power%2BPlant%2B2
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack   Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Great pics of it. I believe it will look pretty cool on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack   Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm of Vengeance: 40K Scenario Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Warhammer 40k-
Jump to: