The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 am

Today I took pictures of DaBank's Last Chancers. These modes were painted for him by DeafNala. The pictures do NOT make them justice... his use of NMM (non-metal metal), blending and highlight techniques are exquisitely perfect. I saw many of the 9-times Golden Demon winner models at GamesDay Chicago 2009... and DeafNala has NOTHING to envy the man! Cool

Post your comments for DaBank and DeafNala here and how them some love! Without any more delays...

DaBank's Last Chancers

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 am

Feel free to click on the thumbnails below to see the full size picture or visit the SLIDE SHOW.

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 am

Feel free to click on the thumbnails below to see the full size picture or visit the SLIDE SHOW.

Last edited by Mordheimer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 am

Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 am

VERY COOL PHOTOS! Someone kidnapped Rocket Girl. affraid
Back to top Go down
Librarian

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 am

All I can say is... WOW! affraid

Absolutely awesome work as usual DeafNala!

Last edited by mpedroso on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Great Pics by Mordheimer and great painting by the great Deafnala.

Rocket Girl was there but was taking a bathroom break when it was her turn for the photo.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:43 am

YIKES... I missed her individual pictures! Will post them later... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks MUCHO for the kind words AND the UBERCOOL photos.
The next thingy is some Krieg IG Lads for Da Bank with maybe a surprise or two in the mix. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:51 pm

COOL! Can't wait to slobber all over the Kreig too!

I wonder is my wife would get jelous if I ask Rocket Girl out...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)   Today at 12:39 am

Back to top Go down

DaBank's Last Chancers - Painted by DeafNala (pic heavy!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1