Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?

Go down 
+5
way-of-the-warrior
Librarian
Dysturbed
VonHagel
Mordheimer
9 posters

How to obtain the shipping address to send your Prisoner?
PM The Mordheimer the address, so I don't get to know who will send me a Prisoner!
POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_vote_lcap85%POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 17 ]
I rather ask the person for his address myself.
POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_vote_lcap15%POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:49 am

For those participating on the Prisoner Exchange Event... we need to make a decision.

Do you guys want to PM me your mailing address, so I can PM it to whoever is to send you the Prisoner OR do you prefer to ask the person you are to send the Prisoner for that information in private? Vote, so we can make a decision!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Fri May 21, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
VonHagel

VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:13 am

While I tip my hat at you for your dedication to this project and it's events, I think it will be just as easy getting the info from the person, if anyone has experience with these kinds of things, and it's not always so, then please speak up, cause we just want it to run as smooth as possible for all parts involved.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:20 am

I almost FORGOT...

Whatever we decide, I will do what any particular individual wants! So for example, if the group decides to PM the Address to the Mordheimer (me!), but Joe X prefers to just give the address to whoever will send him the model, I will make sure to tell that person of Joe X's request, so they PM him directly for the information.

I want to send the information early this week, so the poll is to give me an idea of what is acceptable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:40 am

Yeah I don't care that mord gets my address also no biggie
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:16 am

Mord can have my address too!
Back to top Go down
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:45 am

is it a wise thing to give mord ur adresses as he is already ploting to steal the hellhammer and armies

personaly idc he has to come across sea to get me Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Don't worry... Between you, Edward and Laney can kick my booty!
Back to top Go down
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:55 pm

barton123, the undefeated and anothe one cant remember his name on here we all go same club wid laney and all play ds and go on here
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:50 pm

I would like the person who sent me the model to be a surprise!
I would probably lose my nerve if I knew who I was painting for Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Kiwi wrote:
I would like the person who sent me the model to be a surprise!
I would probably lose my nerve if I knew who I was painting for Very Happy .
OK... but remember, you will paint a model for a different person that who you will paint for. So you could get a model from the USA, but have to send your model to Brazil (for example)... I don't know... it will be random, except people on the same 'club' will not be able to send or receive models from the same club (this defeats the purpose!)
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:12 pm

I would also suggest a hand-written letter and your screen name under the base of the mini, so you can always remember who sent you!
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:03 pm

I also want make some suprise.
Back to top Go down
DeathGuard

DeathGuard

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Personally, I'd just as soon be surprised!

I voted to send my address to Mord, but if whoever I'm sending to would rather let me know their address directly, I will happily go along with that.
Back to top Go down
Skeller

Skeller

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:44 pm

I'll send my address in a PM. Then Mord will have it on hand for future Prisoner Exchanges and other such events.

...or whatever works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goblinminimart.com
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:28 am

OK GANG....

I need a PM from EVERYONE... either with their mailing address OR a note saying you prefer the person to contact you directly. This way, I know what you want specifically.. and I can work on the matching soon! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?   POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: Prisoner Exchange - PM for Address?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling :: Prisoner Exchange 2010-
Jump to: