Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz

Go down 
+3
Lord GreyWolf
Mordheimer
Dysturbed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz Empty
PostSubject: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:47 am

http://www.ninjabread.co.uk/category/greenstealerz/
teaser
Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz Grot-magus
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:09 am

WOW!!!

That is some AMAZING WORK! Thanks... made the morning! PURE WIN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:52 pm

dam cool love the work.....

great conversions.....I'd love to see an Eldar genestealer cult..... that should be interesting...

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:47 pm

VERY, VERY COOL Whatever-it-is. TERRIFIC choice of colors, GREAT bit of converting, AND VERY WELL DONE! What a Face
Back to top Go down
VonHagel

VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:21 pm

I don't know what to say... Very original, but it doesn't fly with me fluff wise.. it just seems, I don't know to me it just seems like the two things don't mix, like Khorne orks or something.

But again very original and I tip my hat for the execution as well.
Back to top Go down
Skeller

Skeller

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:56 pm

I love it.

@Von Hagel, you know they used to have Khorne orks right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.goblinminimart.com
VonHagel

VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:20 am

@Skeller: I am not at all surprised, I remember looking through Rogue Trader once, and found the picture of a genestealer with a Khorne symbol on it's forehead...

Odd that it's poor ol' Khorne I'm having beef with... well he is my least favourite of the chaos gods.

I think it stems from the fact that, I like the direction the fluff has taken, it has become way more defined and serious which in my opinion, makes it better then ever!
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:04 am

Technicly orcs are supposed to be immune to the temptations of chaos because orcs want nothing from chaos. But that doesn\'t mean that occasionally chaos doesn\'t use the orcs. It also doesn\'t mean that no orcs would turn to chaos to better themselves. Wich is what happened in the one chase your talking about with the khrone orcs. They where stormboyz that wanted to improve themselves and become better at bloodshed so they turned to khone for guidence. In the end it made those units more organized and efficent at killing (aka formed ranks and wore similar clothing very un ork like). I think they called them freebooters or something like that.

A intresting thing though is the orc that finds the axe in the game Shadow of the Horned Rat. A orc is warped by a magical item that is found. Imagine if you will if orcs found a demon weapon they thought they could loot from a chaos space marine. I think they would be more than willing to use them and would thereby end up tainted by them.

Last edited by dysturbed on Sat May 22, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:08 am

Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz Unpainted-zurk-seez

Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz Patriark-zurk-seez

Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz Greenstealerz-shootaz-1
Back to top Go down
edward

edward

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:03 pm

orks could worship khorne i mean orcs love war and carnage so does khorne i reckon it would make sense to have knornate orks
Back to top Go down
VonHagel

VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Well Dysturbed and Edward.

My argument would be that Khorne like the other 3 chaos gods are products of human and to a some degree Eldar psychic energy resonating in the warp and at some point becoming sentient.

While it could in theory effect an ork, I would still argue that orks have such an alien psyche that receptively Gork and Mork are born out of their brain patterns and emotions, and in my mind the chaos gods and the ork gods do not share influence over mortals, they belong to their progenitor races and those alone.

But then again there has been many people involved in the world of 40k for many years, and the fluff has made drastic changes through out that time, just to think that Genestealers were a race of their own one and had nothing to with tyranids as an example.

I guess it boils down to finding what works for you, this is just an imaginary world, and we all love it.

Though I firmly stand behind my point Blood Angel
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:44 pm

I would agree with VonHagel. If a sufficiently clever Warboss (think of the impossibility of this!) finds enough information about Khorn (death, destruction, mayhem, murder, war, etc) in a format he could understand (a Cultist talking long enough before being made a human colander DAKKA-DAKKA-DAKKA!!!) he would instinctively associate the information as Khorn being the stupid name that stupid hummies give to either Gork or Mork... or both!

If he likes (personally) the Khorn symbol, he would adorn his WAAAGH! banners with it as his personal symbol, in an attempt to strike fear on humans... after all this IS a clever Warboss who want to make sure humans understand why is he here, thus he uses human symbols for death, destruction, mayhem, murder, war, etc. He would not gain any favor (or power) from Khorn or Chaos, but you bet your sweet duppa that some Chaos Cultists will use this as a way to trick the Orks into some WAAAGH!, which happens to be what the Orks (Gork and Mork) are all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz   Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hummie's aren't da only Genestealaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling-
Jump to: