Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:15 pm

I decided to make my own models since i had extra pieces.

Leviathan Hiveship

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 100_3126

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 100_3129

Razorfiend Hive Cruiser

i have 3 of these

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 100_3127

Prowler Drone Ships

i have 3 of these

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 100_3128
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:28 pm

nice scratch builds...

I made a fleet up ages ago and was able to flick it off for a dam good price considering it was made out of weapon bitz....

here is a pic of the fleet:

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004497i

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Nice work guys!

LGW...do you have any close up pictures??
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I didn't post them as this cody20's thread about his Tyranid fleet NOT mine...

but here is a quick few pics. the pics aren't very good took them 2 years ago...

Battleships:
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004454u The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004456
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004457t
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004458
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004459

Cruisers:
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004460o
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004463c

Fighters:
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004464

Bomber:
The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet 1004466

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Nice lord grey wolf. i didnt no if my would look anything like Tyranid, but i did my best on them so far, i really like your paint scheme, its perfect for space.
I guess what ill do since im doing a Tyranid army for 40k ill keep trying to design different ships to see what i like.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

that fleet was one of those "trial by error"

but I was happy with the end job. it was a shame I couldn't find any BFG players in my area.... that seems to be my curse a lack of opponents.

your work is great look forward to seeing them painted up...

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:39 am

I know what you mean about having players to play.
I though just getting as many fleets as i could and just let people use them until they get there own.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

cody20 wrote:
I know what you mean about having players to play.
I though just getting as many fleets as i could and just let people use them until they get there own.

yeah that's what I am doing with Death Squads building a heap of squads and they can play what ever squad they like till they can get one....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Great conversion guys!

BFG has that 'issue'... no players. I almost got into it... and I'm glad I did not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
The ISH

The ISH

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm

BFG suffered from the same weakness as Epic, Necromunda, and the rest of GW's other games: total lack of promotion in GW's own stores. I've talked with GW Employees that didn't know what Gorkamorka was... and this was when the first edition of the game - in a big ol' yellow box - was still on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:05 pm

well the void has been filled by other companies and its GW's own fault they have done so....

Spartan games:

This is for those who enjoyed Man-O-War.... great range of minis scale is slightly bigger then MoW.
Uncharted Seas

BFG fans have been flocking to this game they soldout world wide on launch day. Rules play similiar to Uncharted seas but has the sci-fi twist that seperates it from is fantasy style sister game.
Firestorm Armada

Cheers
LGW

I have been trying to get that game setup here in NZ but the price has put people of playing it. you can get it from Spartan games cheaper then I can but the postage will kill you. I know I have a $900NZD order for the Uncharted seas and when it came to being sent they were wanting $300NZD to send it.... 2 months of pitching the game talking the talking and promoting it and end the end I lost $150NZD [exchange rate when I did the refunds, paypalfees, currency conversions etc.] when I had to refund my customers...most were from Australia had a few kiwis who wanted it but ozzy boys were into it big time....

letsjust sayit was dam hardto push Spartan games and thier product to those boysagain and still it....
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:11 pm

the fire storm armada has sweet models i actually use a website to buy those models cause its cheaper

http://frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=2463
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet   The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning of my Tyranid Fleet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Warhammer 40k-
Jump to: