Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy   Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

HAHA! Just came back from work (01.20 A.M.) and here he awaits me! my dear prisoner!
and he came... with/by boat !! Shocked
Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy DSCF5673
DaEavy wrote that it's because the flood, fortunatelly it's gone from fev weeks Very Happy Thanks anyway Very Happy
And of cource thanks for prisoner, i'm impressed what have You done with METAL figure, which I personally hate to convert or paint. GREAT JOB!
Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy DSCF5670Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy DSCF5669Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy DSCF5668
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy   Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I love the skull... it is that super-deformed anime thing going!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Eavy

Da Eavy

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy   Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 am

Glad he arrived safely! The boat was a silly idea I had. I was first going to give him scuba gear but Mordheimer gave the game away.... ah well.
Hope you enjoy torturing him Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy   Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 am

VERY COOL! It captures the caricature feel of 40K WONDERFULLY. WELL DONE, Da Eavy, AND CONGRATS, drizzt! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy   Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Exchange Event: Dren by Da Eavy
Page 1 of 1