The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fortress of Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Fortress of Redemption   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 am

From the great vine... thanks Dozer!

New stuff from GW for X-mas... We have ALL been drooling over the Fortress of Redemption since it was featured on the Planetstrike rulebook. It maybe ~$100... so I guess we will joining DaBank selling plasma! We will get one... after all, Mike-lopolis needs some protection! Twisted Evil

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 am

One!?!?!?! I think we will be seeing three of them in the very near future!!

Alright so who needs an arm or a leg?????

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 pm

More pictures! Click on them to see it even LARGER! Very Happy The cost is confirmed at US$99.00. GW is accepting pre-orders now. affraid

Sweet box!

What are these Smurfs doing in OUR home?!?

Dark Angels rejoice after getting their place back!

Missile Silo

Great Angel of Death!

Smurfs still here!

... and this is how true Marines defend a position!

Check out the Imperial Warzone... US$750. Crying or Very sad LINK

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 am

Wow! Shocked
That thing is awesome!
Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 am

holy god emperor!!!!

I see my bank account depleting in the very near future!!!

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 pm

The last photo is so awesome that makes me wanna stop Mike-lopolis and wait for this!

Back to top Go down
dwi

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Holy mother of the Emperor! affraid Shocked Ok chaos scum lets see if you can beat me now!!

Aquila dwi Aquila
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 am

Mordheimer wrote:
The last photo is so awesome that makes me wanna stop Mike-lopolis and wait for this!

Don't stop the Mike-lopolis Project; figure out how you're going to add all this new stuff to the Beasty...preferrably WITHOUT alerting The Woman to your imminent purchases. Suspect
Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 am

Two have currently been purchased by yours truly!!!!

I am SOOOO excited!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 am

You did?!?! Muahahahaha... I know what that means... time for the dancers!

Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel Blood Angel

Deaf... not to worry, I will update info on Mike-lopolis soon! I have been distracted (family stuff) so work has been a little slow. Sad

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 pm

This is great!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 am

Rumor confirmed... suddenly TWO Fortresses will materialized in Fort Myers. Hehehe...

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Lets all bask in the glory of the sprues! Shocked Although a little disappointing that it did not included iconography for other Space Marine Chapters other that the Dark Angels, this thing still SUPER SWEET! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Redemption   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down

Fortress of Redemption
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1