Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)

Go down 
+6
moggd
jd3
Mordheimer
Lord GreyWolf
edward
DeafNala
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeafNala

DeafNala

The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 pm

LOL ...You may just be ever so slightly CRAZIER than moi...may be. Suspect
Back to top Go down
edward

edward

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 pm

wow....ok
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 4:47 pm

Hey Alan, are you still out there?
Back to top Go down
malefactus

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:17 am

Hi Komfritter! I am still here...more or less. I couldn't remember my ID/password; SO I am now malefactus.  clown
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:21 am

Haha - so many years! Are you good?
Back to top Go down
malefactus

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:50 am

Right now things are pretty crazy here, but working out slowly.
I am more into making my own Folklore stuff than before.

The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 ZPYXSWr6dne1pYLR04BvI47UMJ4MMmQ6RDWKUReXgxmP6MsZZLHyWuvxrMKqb5Eps2PlmPxfeArSx0HEwhdu41taTUmmu_xVm36YOF0XxYJ7K6Pg8zhtNpOKqqrKkYvwQ2nBHqpwMCwR4vfAZ7qBjMQAxkBT79XBU6Ady57QzXvQgUpMqUsIOIbEI5Gh-7Ctwpy1yk1nfEkCnH6oFtmxKFIyH8MLkuDKwNZOBuph1GO6COterfS3OXULRFMFdbKKLc64G5-T3uAZJzpUHGz4NRmqshqzv3UW4Wv16ItZ47sgTCa0O7gIL3JOBQN0qGhoUR7OFk22Rku9TkO9M9iSDD7BGuYgh3r9T8gsQ2UOH2lyhNeVxHWznDdmKQAwRmo0Ckv238f7RLoc8o5LZz5a_KaFqos4fWPElYFWY73JgzNz3aAkHbnI3C5becxC8REiWU3PWhsJAS71yacbgeV6j6urmEgZToQyx-8dER1dOaiODHGiOtuyRMy4v679WIt6DqKjL5QDLjx8y0SQaw3C-lAxcYn-NBDxmLwcswcs0Vleo4SqzpKpYXdrqN8VFRQYtcZCzK6vyE1E__XdNodajpsp6tbVc9cokNfVoYs1tpRx4486h6_hZAoElPSQfLDsWRACBKouXj50ZZtdyYS-vLyvcqtHVMLWW23FzdK-66FU14_7ciWBdjVWXtGTrTwlzqTgjiLi2UQL2KRG0pisqNnvxR_5vt-zgixVCpXbCT3ufRDyJFsrCfQ=w1250-h937-no

...see what I mean?   clown
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:07 am

Hehe amazing as always! I could recognize your style everywhere =) 
Yeah the world is a crazy place right now, trying to teach from home, and keep my sanity by painting and printing.
Back to top Go down
malefactus

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:29 am

Sanity is hard to come by these days. Painting, sculpting, & stuff like that seem to boost my mood.
Hearing from friends is a big morale/mood boost. SO it was good hearing from you!
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 5:42 am

Komfritten wrote:
I could recognize your style everywhere =)
It sure is a recognizable style and I love it! Smile
Probably one of the main reasons why I check in on Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum every now and then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)   The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tale of LULU THE LAND WASTER (Super Pic Heavy!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2